Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

No-One knows how it works!

Started by kokomoj0, April 29, 2007, 08:10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kokomoj0

Hello kokomoj0,

I would like to read your thoughts on the renerator if you do not mind. I find that circuit intriquing but so far I have not found any working replications on it. So at least maybe a theory of yours would do it. 

Thanks
Gyula

Each toroid has 2 coils:

For lack of a better term:  A reverser to clamp the magnetic field and a secondary for the pulse output.

Then by using 2 coils you can tap a trigger pulse from the output of the opposite coil to trigger the collapse in a flip flop action.

Set it up for resonance to maximize the power out and it should generate power quite well.

The coil on either side of the magnet is wound so when it gets a trigger pulse it momentarily reduces the field of the magnet then when the pulse goes to zero the magnet feild goes back thus a generator output.

The secondary is wound so that the flux is in series with the magnet.

Personally I plan to use a switching device for the trigger and pump a square wave into it rather than a sine as it should be more effective.  Then just connect the outputs together in parralell for a full wave output.

Now if SM was using this design where it pulls its power off of the magnets i can see it working very easily.   However the approach that is being taken on it from what I have seen so far leaves me empty inside.

Here is a pic of it

bitRAKE

If the devices are fake why stay silent after ten years of fooling people? People that create these kinds of massive gags are braggers. So, not one "friend" came forward to give up the gag? Your explaination seems to say, "the technology isn't difficult it was just demonstrated by difficult people."

I'm a very skeptical person myself and the heat is no doubt wasted energy, but it isn't clear why or even if the heat is localized. If it used batteries the heat would come from the batteries! Instead the video implies the heat is around the toroid.

If the people are fake then one could easily say the power was transmitted. Now we have fake people and expensive equipment to pull off a hoax that isn't even bragged about? What is the point then?
Energy might not be FREE, but the universe has been building it up for billions of years - the fact that we exist means it is availble to us.

giantkiller

Quote from: bitRAKE on April 29, 2007, 03:48:18 PM
If the devices are fake why stay silent after ten years of fooling people? People that create these kinds of massive gags are braggers. So, not one "friend" came forward to give up the gag? Your explaination seems to say, "the technology isn't difficult it was just demonstrated by difficult people."

I'm a very skeptical person myself and the heat is no doubt wasted energy, but it isn't clear why or even if the heat is localized. If it used batteries the heat would come from the batteries! Instead the video implies the heat is around the toroid.

If the people are fake then one could easily say the power was transmitted. Now we have fake people and expensive equipment to pull off a hoax that isn't even bragged about? What is the point then?

1997 was right before the tech-wreck in the stock market. 5 years prior to that the situation was running up with blind investing. Easy money was all around. A lot of smoke and mirror companys were popping up. An investing firm told my partner and I to just turn our designs over to the capital investors for the 24 million and walk away. Leave the marketing problem in their laps.

--giantkiller. For what it's worth.

devilzangel

@giantkiller .. are u saying SM sold his invention to a company for a huge amount of cash (in the millions) .. and thats why he doesnt want to "really" talk about it .. because he doesnt own the rights to the technology anymore?

if thats the case, maybe the videos were marketing presentations for internal company (UEC) usage to present to potential stake holders, and they were leaked out. .. i would have to say UEC has done a poor job of marketing  or developing this product. (maybe that WAS the purpose behind the theoretical acquisition, to purchase it and then just sit on the technology)

i dont think all the market variations have anything to do with it .. if anybody who had seen those vids or demonstration (even during USA's recession 2000-2002) would have wanted to put money on this product.

devilzangel

Mannix

"Argue for your limitations and you get to keep them"
Richard Bach