Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU issues i have on my mind

Started by devilzangel, April 29, 2007, 08:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilzangel

i mention this in the previous thread - http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2235.msg33932.html#msg33932 

it could be the ion effect, superconduction . etc who knows ... BUT i am inclined to think that we are using a "brute force" approach to accessing this advanced energy .. if we extract this energy correctly, the device should actually be cool to the touch (again a guess).. .. many things could cancel the flux .. certain coil configs can do that too .. mobius, etc. I wonder how using crystals or fiber optics will play a role in advanced Free Energy extraction.

i am currently working on really looking at the SM vids frame by frame to see if i can make decent drawings of the devices .. they show some very good close ups of the 15" coil .. but i am also looking at the open frame TPU vids also to look at the coil configs and wiring ..

(something i found interesting .. if u look at the very OLD one, where he is in a workshop showing the small device flipping 180 degrees; if u look at the frame when he is flipping the device, u can see a metallic central vertical core. .. like a tesla coil)

devilzangel

devilzangel

ok guys ..

ATTACHED is a PNG file that has SCREENSHOTS of the 15" TPU, the preliminary TPU, and the open black TPU from SM's Videos.

The Image file is 3.79MB in size. I tried to keep it as high quality as possible + PNG format

one thing i find important to note is that i see FOUR coils in the open black TPU .. 2 thick wire windings, and 2 fine wire windings. (they might ALL be the same thickness, though hard to tell).. i have added notes in the images as well.

front end Player : Media Player Classic
Video Decoder : FFDshow rev.1299 http://www.free-codecs.com/download/FFDShow.htm

FFDshow allows post processing, resizing, and picture property options, etc. I used a bit of unsharp, contrast, gamma correction and curve to get a good exposure, etc.

then i adjusted the images in photoshop cs3 a bit more.

devilzangel

what i think:
1) 2 horizontal rings (connected in some fashion) (maybe a 1 turn mobius)
2) 4 vert. coils in a cross pattern over the bottom ring (approx 10-11 turns each, dont know if these are bifilar, but looking at the thickness, the probability is high .. but then looking at the wiring, there arent that many wires)
3) 2 neo mags placed across each other, in between 2 of the vertical coils
4) and somehow this thing is pulsed in some fashion .. (1 carrier wave (noise), 1 base freq, 2 harmonics... uggh .. dont know)

i hope to someday start my own experiments on this thing .. unfortunately this is not right now; my dad would go crazy seeing me working with this stuff, especially when i am getting a degree in finance!! lol.

devilzangel

Peterae

Hi devilzangel
I am interested in doing a build of the open TPU that runs off the 12v bat, to do this i am trying to collect hi res pictures, your pictures seem to be very clear but i have not seen them posted in high res individually, is there any way you can either pm them to me or tell me where i can download them, the pictures marked frame 51862, 51866, 57724, 57760 ect plus any other relating to this TPU.
My first task is to work out rough dimensions from the pictures and then start metal bashing the rings.

Thanks
Peter

Thaelin

Well there is always the thing called a "hobby". I know peeps that live in an office all day and on the weekends, they go out and fly model planes. Big planes, jets, copters and all. A hobby is just that. You just have to keep your priorities in order. Sad thing is if this puppy bites you, well you will need a lab with all kinds of equipment and such

;D

sugra

Quote from: devilzangel on June 21, 2007, 04:38:02 PM
what i think:
1) 2 horizontal rings (connected in some fashion) (maybe a 1 turn mobius)
2) 4 vert. coils in a cross pattern over the bottom ring (approx 10-11 turns each, dont know if these are bifilar, but looking at the thickness, the probability is high .. but then looking at the wiring, there arent that many wires)
3) 2 neo mags placed across each other, in between 2 of the vertical coils
4) and somehow this thing is pulsed in some fashion .. (1 carrier wave (noise), 1 base freq, 2 harmonics... uggh .. dont know)

i hope to someday start my own experiments on this thing .. unfortunately this is not right now; my dad would go crazy seeing me working with this stuff, especially when i am getting a degree in finance!! lol.

devilzangel