Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Lives in Time

Started by PaulLowrance, April 25, 2005, 02:59:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

I am coping the below post to here since it is so relevant ->

+++++++++++

I have studied the electric field for a long time and time after time I have concluded it is true free energy.  I am not a follower of OU but have stated that it may be possible on a quantum level.  To date I cannot see any flaw in mental simulations of Electric waves.  I am confident that if and when a computer simulation is written that it would reveal OU in the Electric wave.

One reason I have not seriously followed through building a FE machine based on the electric wave is because I am bother by one thing.  That is, energy is apparently created from nothing.  From what I've seen, it seems nature has a beautiful way of balancing these electric waves, but it is man made Scalar machines that I am concerned about.  A world filled with machines that create energy could be a scary place.  I would not want to imagine a world where 7 billion people can create as much free energy as they wish.  In other words, this planet would heat up real fast.

I am nearly 100% convinced that Tesla's Longitudinal Scalar waves are Electric waves.  I am intrigued at how well the science community or someone has suppressed the electric wave.  It exists in their equations yet but a very few even know these Electric waves exist.  It is clearly shown in all antenna analysis programs using the NEC engine.  For example, if memory holds true, then a 10GHz dipole generates 17,000 times more traverse EM waves at a distance of 10 meters than it does Electric waves.  The EM waves travel parallel to the current where as the Electric waves travel parallel and away from the current.  I am not referring to the electric potential created by the EM, but rather a pure Electric field that has no magnetic component.  The Electric wave travels out from the tips of the dipole.  On this axis there is no magnetic field.  The EM wave cancels out as it travels through matter.  To date I know of no natural material that would cancel the Electric wave.  I believe that is why Tesla was so interested in ground waves since the Electric wave attenuates at a lower rate through ground than it does through so-called empty space.  On the other hand, the EM wave power attenuates at a rate of 1/r^2, but the Electric wave attenuates at a rate of 1/r^3.  So the EM wave has longer arms figuratively speaking.  Also, the EM wave doubles in intensity, relative to the Electric wave, as the frequency doubles.

Before I would consider seriously following through this type of research I would need an answer to the following.  How could we keep the planet cool?

At present the only type of technology I would release to the public is an energy mover.

Sincerely,
Paul