Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TO THIS MAN ''''''' orosado '''''''

Started by MACEDONIA CD, May 05, 2007, 04:34:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MACEDONIA CD

hi   this is macedonia  coling    ....   is true   i dont  tape  very much  englis    but   elektroniks is my soul   i working   14  years  whit  TV  services   if you thing  i dont now nothing  you are  wrong     i said    THIS FORUM  IS TO HELP   WHAY  IN THIS  FORUM  OR  AS  GIVE  BETER  VIDEO CLIP   OR PDF   ,,,,,,  BUT  WE ARE HELPING VERY MUCH  ?????   WHIT  VERY  BEST  VIDEO CLIP ????  BEST  PICTURES ?????   IF YOU THING  IS THIS  IS  HELP  YOU ARE   WRONG    MAN     THAT IS MY  REPLY  TO  YOU???>>>????   IF ATHER  IS THING  WHIT ME LET S  TELL THE TRUE  {{{{{{{{{{{{ THE TRUE  IS LET  TO FREE   }}}}}}}}}}}}}    I PERSONALY  MADE THIS  6"  COLECTOR  WHITH  6 PRIMARI COIL  WHIT  OSCILA.  MOSFET ....  AND  A  COLECTOR    IS NOTHING  HAPEND  THEN  START TO LIGHT {{{ ONLY   LED  DIODE}}}}   IF THIS FORUM  TO HELPING   THEN  TELL  OR  SEND  TO FORUM  MY MYSTEK    ,,,,  BUT   I  WORKING  14 YEAR  WHIH ELECTRONICS  IF YOU  NOW BETER ON ME  TELL  TO LEARN   TO HELP  ME   OK  OK  OK  ........ONLY  I BEALEVET  IN  NIKOLA TESLA   HO  ONLY  MAN  HO   CHARGING   A FREE ENERGY    TO ELECTRICAL  POWER       TELL  THE REPLY  PLEASE

TheOne

i think you must learn English because it's just not readable lol

what is your own language?

devilzangel

i think he is saying he is an expert electrician, he tried to build the TPU, it didn't work, and he wants to know where he went wrong; he wants someone to help him understand.

devilzangel

lwh

He's replying to the last post in his previous thread, which was made by Orosado.

Like in his previous thread he's asking for more clear instructions on how to make the TPU.  I'm not sure why he doesn't understand that there are no such instructions, or video's proving the Steven Marks' TPU actually worked and how it worked.

He says he tried making a TPU that didn't work at first, but which then lit an LED diode.  So maybe there are things he can teach us?

MACEDONIA CD, can you post a diagram and/or pictures of your TPU?  Maybe there's someone here who can help you if you provide more details of what you've already done.

Les.

orosado

Hello Macedonia,

Once again, it is rude to type in CAPS. Even so, I have offered advice and help. It seems you are blind and deaf.

BTW, it doesn't make a difference if you have more than 100 years of experience with electronics. The fact is you don't know ANYTHING about the TPU.

Do as most have done, read the posts and THEN comment on them, in a clear and thought out manner. It will save you a lot of frustration.

Sincerely,
Omar