Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THEORY FOR MARKOVCH FREE ENERGY

Started by MACEDONIA CD, May 11, 2007, 07:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MACEDONIA CD

IF  you whant to make this divices  only  you need  a litel information   of that  ...
if you bring    a high  Hz then  you have  a wave  ,,  then you need  high  voltage  whit  very small  ampers  i mean  in the  primar coil  then   you  have  all  you need  ,,,,,like this  when you bring wave  whit  high Hzin this coil  is make  a  elektromagnet force  whit  very  fast spead  its like  a  if you have  alnico magnet ho is rotation  is very fast , that whil  produced great  power  in the secondary coil  ....
I like to say  you need  very small enegy to in  only  to make great spead pulse  nothing else  no ampers  . THE ENERGY  INPUT  IS NOT DEPENT OF THE SECONDAR ENERGY    I  NOW  WHIL  MAKE  THIS DIVICES  TO SEE  HOW WORKS  AND  TO PROWVE  MY THEORY   IS A TRUE  OR NOT    SEE  YOU LATER