Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What do TPU's, Qigong, Orgasms and Spontaneous Combustion all have in common?

Started by shuzammy, May 11, 2007, 09:08:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

Hmmm.....

Been married 27 years now. Completely out of resonance most of the time. Good thing too.

Had we resonated, in a longitudinal fashion, at 7.8 Hz I doubt that I would have survived the first month or even week. We'll stick with sub-harmonics here.

I'll have to disagree on the OU part. The laws of energy conservation are definetely at work here. If what you said was true the wife and I should be looking younger not 15 years older than we are.

On second thought:

Where are your scope shots <and> high resolution video of these things you talked about?  :o

sparks

May I suggest: if you look at the Pyramid of Giza that the granite box found empty below a massive resonator with tunnels aligned to the magnetic field of this area were used to scatter the Pharoh's atoms upon the dark sea of neutrinos. What a criminal act by the religious leaders at the time inslaving people to build stupid shit like that.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

orbs

While I'm not familiar with spontaneous combustion, I agree that these things have something in common to a certain degree. And what you could call "resonance" (on multiple levels) plays a role. Qi Gong or Chi Kung is very well studied but there are like some 3000 styles, so there are many different interpretations, and because of the Asian cultural background and mythology it's not so simple to understand, not even talking about the intentional misleadings that were necessary in earlier times. Chi (energy) can come in many different flavors, some of which you can sense and feel (cold, hot, tingling, arousing, calming, etc.), some that can help to balance (heal), and some that, like a TPU, can attract people that are not necessarily helpful (amazing things like moving objects, fighting without touching, or starting a fire). Usually, there is consciousness involved to make it work (like that you must have an intention, or that a certain amount of people have to accept that it could work [or that not a certain amount of people are convinced that it cannot work]). One step further is where one doesn't move chi around anymore but works with consciousness only. It is quite fascinating!

sypherios

Quote from: sparks on April 25, 2008, 07:11:46 PM
     May I suggest: if you look at the Pyramid of Giza that the granite box found empty below a massive resonator with tunnels aligned to the magnetic field of this area were used to scatter the Pharoh's atoms upon the dark sea of neutrinos. What a criminal act by the religious leaders at the time inslaving people to build stupid shit like that.

I dare to believe such a thing could happen. Had the intention of all the builders gone through the threshold. We could be living through their intentions had the pyramids do what you suggest. A planet based scalar wave resonator.  All those pretty paintings inside took soo long.
We are the ultimate magnets. Biosuperconductors are our best friends and worst enemies. A book that is related to your post is Elegant Empowerment.

z.monkey

Howdy,

Wilhelm Reich would be proud of your epiphany.

Pranna, manna, chi, the awesome life force, orgone, neural energy, bions, uh, I know there are more synonyms.  Just about every culture on Earth has a name for that energy.  I know about the sympathetic attraction and harmonic resonance between individual lifeforms which is love and wellness.  There is also the opposite, a harmonic dissonance, which is sickness, which I have experienced lately.  I setup my Soft Particle Reactor to resonant precisely at 7.8 Hertz and it made me exceedingly sick (dissonance with my natural frequencies).   See this thread, post #31...

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,4255.0.html

Humans are particularly unique when it come to these special energies.  Humans exist on at least 4 different planes of existence simultaneously.  We have more strange energies and abilities than say a chunk of granite or a deer, which makes us a lot more difficult to understand.

There have been many researchers in the past that have speculated that this life energy can be used to make electrical generators.  Wilhelm Reich, Alfred M. Hubbard, Joseph H. Cater, Dr. Royal Rife, and Baron Karl Von Reichenbach all experimented with the connection between organic energies and and electrical energy production.  My Soft Particle Reactor is loosely based on the work of both Hubbard and Cater.  It is a combination of an orgone accumulator and an exotic transformer.

So Shuzammy, good post.

Blessed Be Brothers...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!