Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Something Happened Here

Started by Daniel Jackson, May 12, 2007, 01:43:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel Jackson

Well I had myself a strange experience.  Recalling my theories as best as I could in order to replicate an experiment I did years ago.  I wrote down all of the right physics and right math for it.  And as best as I could recall the circuit diagram.

And the circuit failed over and over.  Either my memory was at fault altogether or I had the wrong layout in the circuit.  So I just gave up and forgot it.

Then one day here I was just wondering what a mere simple change in the layout might do.  And oddly enough it resolved the long standing problem that prevent Miki Rodriquez and I from furthering the SFG Circuit.  Now that this is resolved we can go forwards with our plans and ideas for the circuit and see if we can finally get it to accomplish what it is designed for.

We are going to be doing some more test here soon and see how far we will get with it.  Now this device will not be able to achieve 50 watts cheaply with the current market of parts but if we can achieve a few watts I think that in itself would be an achievement.

Well I will not be back here unless there is something more to report.  The fact that we have now gotten over a barrier makes possible a few more steps further now.  So I am optimistic that we are going to progress forwards some here.

Anyways I am not going to bother you all here until I have something important to report in regards to it all finally working.  It would be something to come to the point where we achieve our objective.  I did feel that the resolving of our long stand barrier in our research and development was worthy news.  From what I understand of the device I can see a open way before me now for using the ideas and concepts I have developed for dealing with the SFG Circuit.  Our failures gave me some new views on what could be done if our problem was ever solved.  Honestly I was thinking for a long time here that it could never be solved.  I just plain put it away out of my mind.  I am astonished that this did come around to changing.

Daniel Jackson

the following circuits depict our changes we made and some new test ideas that resulted for building and testing stage by stage