Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Ring Theory

Started by bobinaccounting, May 16, 2007, 11:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobinaccounting

ok Here it goes... The Schumann Resonance is the frequency of the Earth's vibration at 7.83 Hz. When you have two resonant objects of the same frequency they tend to couple very strongly.  The Iron wire should resonant close to this frequency which should then build up a magnetic field. I even think that the 2 primary coils would employ the Casimir effect. The Casimir effect or Casimir-Polder Force is a physical force exerted between separate objects, which is due to neither charge, gravity, nor the exchange of particles, but instead is due to resonance of all-pervasive energy fields in the intervening space between the objects.

This electromagnetic field wants to go somewhere. It always travels in a vortex pattern. This vortex pattern can be seen everywhere on the earth. From hurricanes to galaxy spirals and nautilus shells. I think the scientific name is called a "Bubble torus" The north pole spirals down and clock ways, the south pole spirals up and counter clock ways. The Toroidal coils trap 99% of magnetic flux. A toroidal transformer can change voltage. I can not honestly remember where I got the 33,32 turns  but I believe I heard it on one of the videos from Mark Steven. Or It could also be from reading about the coils.

All I know is that when the primary winding has more turns of wire than the secondary , the output voltage at the secondary is lower than the voltage supplied to the primary. Current is increased as a consequence of the degrease in voltage. When 3 magnets are positioned in a triangle the magnets help start a vortex motion of the electrons. 

That's actually a fundamental law of nature. A magnetic field causes a current of electrons to move at right angles to both the magnetic field (along the magnet) and the current. Now close the circuit between the primary coils and the 2 toroidal transformers and you should have DC. Thats all I got. Smarter guys tell me why or why not it would not work. Build me one and fed-ex it over. Yes I will pay for shipping.