Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

John Kanzius: salt water ignition

Started by lancaIV, May 25, 2007, 07:54:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

A friend of mine just sent me a video with this same guy and I was going to post it here but I see you're on to it already.  It's the same guy.

How amazing !!!!

Now think of this,   how can we make efficient RF?

Answer:   Tesla Coil !!!!

Do you see the posibilities?

EM

IronHead

Yes , and thank you this is the key I have been missing.

The just been enlightened
IronHead

vondesastre

one damn thing to remember when burning salt water >>> is that at the same time you re burning water you are buring salt >>>>>>>  am i mistaking in saying salt = sodium chloride >>>> am i mistaking saying burning chlorine and/or its compounds in atmospheric air at extrem temperatures will also make  nitrogen/chloried+other other elements >>>am no chemistry research phd but>>>am i mistaking in concluding that those are leathal  compouds for mankind specially in mass production like cars or any combstion type use>>> we myight end up in a worse situation than right now

never the less nice discovery though 

FISHEYE

heres a link to all about John Kanzius and also a copy of all his patents.Now is the time to reverse engineer this device before he sells it to some oil company or medical company and they shelf it.

http://www.rexresearch.com/kanzius/kanzius.htm