Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrolysis Cell/ Fuel Cell Idea

Started by Draco Rylos, June 06, 2007, 11:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draco Rylos

After watching a video on using Fuel Cells to power an electric car, I came up with a wild idea to have an Hydrogen on Demand electrolysis cell with a Fuel Cell to provide power for and electric car. the oxygen would also be provided by the HOD system with a slight modification to the cell separating the Hydrogen and Oxygen outputs. The output of the Fuel Cell would be water and electrical power so all one would have to do is fill the car's modified fuel tank up with water and go. The water output of the fuel cell would be routed back into the fuel tank. The only water loss would possibly be vaporization of water due to heat. Since fuel tanks on modern cars have a vent, that vent would have to be replaced with something that would keep the water vapor in and let the air pressure out.
We are the BORG..... We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE