Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gigantic drinking birds

Started by hartiberlin, May 27, 2007, 01:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergy

hi guys.

could you guys help me out?! please.

i was thinking of building one or maybe two+ of these birds to power my small one person home. do you think is possible? i am moving out and have no choice. i will need all the electricity i can get. will be on my own now :-\

for starters like me how do i keep my batteries or maybe caps from over charging? etc.

p.s. those birds on the video didn't look too efficient because it was too windy out there.

FreeEnergy

was thinking of wrapping some coil around the bird's bottom and a magnet(s) on the ground (or the other way around) where the bird swings back and forth close the coil producing electrical energy that feed a battery.

FreeEnergy

good idea but how do i keep my batteries/caps from over charging?

Motorcoach1

AAAHHH  the drinking Bird , I had fun with this in the 70's hehehe put a round concave mirror at the bottom for a solar heater it will move faster. and for the battery charger just get a power pack off a solarcell. These keep the battery up and not over charge them , just watch the wattage output of your coil and use some diodes for the backflow of power.    If your real ambisous try to make a wheel like a water wheel but put sealed contaners with the pipe running across to the next (one up / one down ) with 6 arms , this will continouesly rotate and has a lot of power.

FreeEnergy

hi thanks for the tips.

could you post a drawing of the water wheel you speak of using the drinking bird principle.

also could you explaine  what you mean by using diodes for backflow or power?

side note: since i bought a toy drinking bird i have learned that all you need to do is keep its head wet and its buttom dry at all times in order to function.
couldn't we just use the bird's kenitic energy to pump water from a large water container into the bird's cup of water?