Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The energy non crises, claims of huge oil fields in Alaska!

Started by hartiberlin, June 06, 2007, 01:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

helmut

Great Performance
excellent Rhetorik
I am speachless.
Anyone should take the chance to whatch all parts of the presentation.
It is a plesure anyway.

Helmut

Earl

Harti,

Oil reserves do not matter.  The problem is heat pollution from nuclear reactors and fossil fuel burning.

As the Greenland ice melts the ocean water will be less saline and soon the so-called Great Conveyor Belt current, of which the Golf Stream is a part, will stop.  Three years after these ocean currents stop, Berlin and the French Rivera, all of Europe, will have Siberian temperatures.  You will need lots of luck to survive from day to day as hundreds of millions of climate-change refuges flee towards food and water and die on the way.

Regards, Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

Sataur

Yeah, the fact that there may or may not be massive amounts of oil somewhere in the Earth (and there probably is) is not the real issue at hand. Fossil fuels are still non-renewable, so eventually we will run out, and it is not right for the current generation to use it up and let the future generations suffer. Every time we fill up at the gas pump we are in essence "raping" the Earth of her resources and energy, and we are not giving anything back. If we keep taking and taking, eventually we will kill her, and us with.

As sad as it may seem, we are analogous to cancer to the Earth. We are that one species that has deviated from the norm, and has replicated and replicated, taking the resources from the body (Earth) while letting the healthy cells (other plants and animals who do not "steal" from the Earth as we do) suffer as a consequence.

The only solution in my mind (at least at this current point in time) is that we will eventually have to stop consuming like we do today. It will take a social overhaul on a global scale, and things will be completely overturned, but it will be necessary if we want to keep ourselves on the Earth.

Everything ends in the way it was meant to be, so I suppose we will just have to wait and see what happens. It is quite an interesting period in history.

Cheers!

hartiberlin

I agree, that it is better for us and our research, that the oil
prices are high, so more people look for alternatives and
try to get away from oil. Also the
impact of burning all the oil would be even more harmfull,
if oil would be again cheaply available, so now is the best time
to change...
The only problem I see is, that the politicians and oil industry lies
to you and  tries to milk you up as much as they can at the gas station !

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum