Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Impact of Free Energy Device on humanity

Started by Silvije, June 06, 2007, 05:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prajna

@ring_theory: who is this 'WE' for whom you presume to speak? I already told you about my nature: is is peaceful rather than warlike - I know because I have examined it in depth. If your nature really is warlike then go away and kill some other warlike creature. Then the ratio of peaceful people to warlike beings will improve for the better.

Is it not an injustice that justice should cost so much to procure? How, being part of a system where justice is so difficult to achieve, will demonstrating that fact do anything to deter abusers from abusing? Wouldn't it make more sense to look at how justice could be more easily obtained than to struggle at something you don't love in order to support a system that has not only allowed those abuses to occur but then makes it expensive, stressful and time consuming to address it.

ring_theory

The WE is every human that sucks in air. if you deny it than it is you that are living and thinking within a socio-political  box. with some delusional tendencies NOS. 

"Is it not an injustice that justice should cost so much to procure?" Yes it is. Injustice and abuse are two different issues. Yes it would however that's not the way it works in real life.

prajna

ring_cycle, you're nuts.  You don't even know your own nature; how can you know mine? I'll continue this conversation when you understand how the complex equivalence in your first sentence undermines your credibility.

ring_theory

Quote from: prajna on June 09, 2007, 06:39:03 PM
ring_cycle, you're nuts.  You don't even know your own nature; how can you know mine? I'll continue this conversation when you understand how the complex equivalence in your first sentence undermines your credibility.

Ring cycle yes true! Also true I am nutz! However you are also nuts! "You don't even know your own nature; how can you know mine?" I was wondering the same about you? credibility BAH!

DrWhat

One issue with delivering free energy to humanity is that if you choose a large company that has experience with energy provision to manufacture and deliver your product/s, then you are creating a major problem for them. This is because a power company, say one that makes nuclear plants, has made major investments and plans for the future which you are making obsolete. You are essentially throwing their money away. Your free energy device has to be so significant it has to annul any losses they may make on their other investments, and then produce a huge profit for them.

It is better to use a manufacturer that can cope with demand (and expand/outsource) but has not produced power generating devices itself.

There is still a risk that a genuine free energy device causes a massive and catastrophic impact on the stock market. For this reason it is actually better to introduce a device slowly. Don't make a big song and dance about it, just start making and selling the devices.

Word will get out, but just play it down as another alternative energy source like solar or wind power.