Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity Ball shooter

Started by Dgraphic911, March 26, 2008, 09:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dgraphic911

I had this idea several years back and never followed through with it, recently i bought some magnets and experimented but because of lack of time and interest i lost track of it. It would require some fabrication that i did not have time for.

I like to share thoughts, since this is an open source website.

Gauss Gun gravity wheel. Yes i know its been tried to make the ball make a loop many times but the reloading etc, etc is tough.

I decided to make the system work as 2 separate systems. One is the projectile side of the system which will be  a recirculating group of balls. And the other side of the system. Will be the firing side of the system which will have 2 recirculating balls.

Both are tough to describe without drawing but I'll try my best to since i don't kn ow how to scan, upload, draw, etc etc

Firing Side:

I'll assume the workings of the Gauss gun are understood before reading the rest and won't explain that here.
For imagination assume the gun is a tube at a right angle sticking out the side of a clock slightly below the 9 O'Clock position.
The clock is a inner and outer hamster style wheel with no axle in the center wheel. The balls run 180 degrees apart from each other onto he inner wheel. And a tube (loading chamber) that would run across the center.

I know that separating the ball from the magnets causes some confusion, but i did some experiments and using large steel balls found that the firing ball would almost roll off the faces of the magnet. And not need much force to separate. I know you want to know how the ball gets back to the others side now. as this is a ferris type wheel is rotates the balls back around. Not much lifting force because with 2 ball its perfectly weighted. The ball contacts the gauss gun slightly below 9 and then reenters slightly above 3 O'Clock.

The extra string to rotate the wheel comes from the ball descending on the circulating fired side of the machine.

I am going to post this as part one, and then write the fired side in a short while and then post that.

I am not suggesting this machine works or suggesting anyone build it or try to show me why it won't work. I have some ideas why it will and some why it won't. But for me to say their is no way without me knowing for sure would not be prudent.

Dgraphic911

Before i go to much further, the reason why i was so intrigued by this type of design was because the way my simple mind understands the Gauss effect the magnets magnifies the speed of the ball just before impact with it and in this way a ball rolling down an in itial approach ramps is magnified greatly in force.

The questions is what can be done with the shot ball to get force greater than that or eqaul or ???? As i mentioned in the firing side i thought this was a great idea the way i hade the firing side designed becasue the weight/ gravity of the firing ball allows it to partially drop out of the sweet spot on the magnet.

The fired side would have mltiple balls in rotaion at different points throughout it, as well as the required number of SPACER balls in fron of the Gauss gun.

Once the projectile ball is fired, is starts its incline up its ramp. it first passes a trigger built inti the wall.
It would be a very light pressure mechanical trigger that woul release the next ball to be fired. As the ball that was just just begins its pat arount the system the next ball is rolling gently down out of a hopper and waiting to be shot.

I am imagining this being built out of really fancy stainless cage style ramps, but in all practicallity white PVC plumbing tubing would more than suffice for experimenting.

How high the ball goes would depend on many factors, weihgt, resistance, magnets???? i don't know all the variables. The ball would once it has achieved it maximum height begin to return in the direction of the Firing hopper.

On its return trip it would enter a large ferris wheel with many balls on it. The greater the number of balls on the ferris wheel the greater the force it wil have, as this is whats going to turn the Firing wheel. Obviously this is where i was at a loss. the mather reuired to figure out how much force and how many degrees to turn this wheel while ratioing down to the smaller wheel was beyond me.

The ferris wheel would not always turn. The same mechanism that releases the ball(from the hopper for reloading) would pull a pin and allow ferris wheel to drop the required amount. turning the firing mechaniss, and also returning a ball to the hopper (at the bottom).

Where power would come from, i am not sure, maybe the ball passes something on the way up or on the way back down?

Is this possible, i have no clue. It just looks so complicated that i can't dismiss it just because i cannot build it.
I hope i did not confuse anyone. I am not trying to say this works in any way at all.

I am certainly not telling anyone to prove me wrong or build it. Since this is a open source site it should be used to freely expess ideas. And thats what i just did.

Let the beatings begin.