Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Newman machine replica

Started by TheOne, June 08, 2007, 06:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NerzhDishual

Hi Zornig,

Welcome to the club!

2Kg of 0.4 cm thickness wire ?
2 kg sounds very serious but about #6 AWG (American Wire Gauge) sounds huge!
Or: do you mean 0.4 millimeter (#26 AWG?)
You could see: http://www.powerstream.com/Wire_Size.htm

I used #24/25 AWG wire (0.5 millimeter). This Newman-like motor should work (= rotate) at the first try with direct current and a very simple commutator like this:

Could you post a picture of your device?

BTW: I now have one small digital movie camera (Sanyo Xacti C6).
But I have not taken the time to use it! So more to come (as) soon (as my laziness could make it) possible...

Best

Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

BirdofpraY

Here is what I have tried, is this like yours? In my attempt to replicate this machine I think I did not have enough winding and I was running down the battery fairly quick. I think I only have about 60 turns. I wraped another 60 windings around the first on and left it by itself while ther motor was runing and when I measured thoses windings it gave me AC Voltage. is this the way you guys are trying to replicate the newmans machine? I propably need a lot more windings for the amp drawl to come down is my guess.

theb3e

Hey everyone..

New to the forum here, I have posted a couple of times in another thread but thought I would bring it over here since this thread is more about the setups.

I have been running a crude version of a Newman Motor I made for a few days now with some interesting results!
Right now I'm just using it to try out some different configurations. In it's current state, I now have a small generator built on the side of the motor to try and take advantage of the unused mechanical power thats going to waste.
I simply made 4 coils of 200 turns of 24 gauge magnet wire mounted on a cd (stationary) and another cd with 4 neo magnets aranged N/S/N/S and secured this to the axle of the newman motor. It's in no way balanced properly, but actually puts out a couple of volts, yet to check after rectification though.. Im sure I could come up with a better design though on this one  ;)
When the newman motor is running, there is now one input source and two output sources.
Thanks to an idea from Stefan, I have made a full wave rectifier circuit to the output of the main newman motor coil. I also put a diode inline with the 9v battery + terminal to stop any back spikes from getting back to my little 9v. I also put a small cap after the rectifier to smooth it all out, seems to be very strong now, and I'm  measuring a 12.5V DC Output (not including output of the generator, I will try and throw this into the mix to increase output voltage). The machine still runs for a very long time, even though the design is bad.

I find this stuff really interesting and I'm gathering the parts to make a bigger version.. I will be sure to check back here often for some tips, you guys seem to be a wealth of knowledge!
Thanks for sharing..

Here are a few links to my vids I just poted up on Youtube. The last vid shows the generator lighting an LED.. No vid of the rectifier hooked up with a meter but I will be sure to post it up when I make it.. next goal.. recharge a battery!

Vid one: 3.75v input from 4 older AA batteries, ran for over 7 hours.. then fell asleep lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQvr3AJXESQ

Vid two: 6.35V input from an old 9V battery, I tried hooking up a small 6v rechargeable but realized batteries don't like AC- didn't do anything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN9qHUcNZhI

Vid three: 9v input powering the motor and a homemade Audio CD generator powering an LED  :). In this vid I also upgraded from the "sticky tape commutator" to a copper contact

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx0rCLUe1lg

seekingknowledge

Hi i have my two earth magnets 35x5 mm each and three spoils of enammaled copper wire (0.63mm) 100g each spoil, i am gunna start with trying just the two to begin with as my machine will be small, i may get more wire if i need to.

Question do i need to scape the enamalle off the ends of the wire before i solder them? will it be easy to make sure its scraped off properly by the colour of  the end of the wire?

Stefan im not sure what my axel will be yet, can you please list in order what is the first material you would use for the best conductivity right down to the last material you would use? and also materials people mite use that you would just never ever use.

NerzhDishual

Hi Seekingknowledge,

Welcome aboard.

If you do not remove the enamel of your wires ends you just will not be able to solder them! Yes, the color is a good 'insight'.

Best
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.