Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Half TPU

Started by MACEDONIA CD, June 16, 2007, 01:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super God

Post a video if possible, this looks interesting!
>9000

Motorcoach1

CD yes that will lite a bulb for a few seconds as you built a Tesla feedback transformer and tank circut. the transformer will triple the voltage and the cap will hold the volatge for a short time and needs to be regenerated. I belive Tesla used thih to bleed off power so not to over load a circut we call this a soft start for motors today Greenly sells a circut that has on of these in to to control large machines to lower in inrush current.

gyulasun

Hello Macedonia CD,

Have you tried to replace C2 20000uF electrolytic capacitor first with a 4700uF to see the charging time can be reduced? If time gets reduced, you may find ways to reduce the inner impedance of the rest of your circuit that charges up the capacitor.  The RC time constant!

My questions:

P1 is a MOSFET switch?

What value has got C1?

The speed  diode is again the double diode from a PC supply but only one half of it is used?

Regards
Gyula

Sataur

How long does the bulb stay lit after you wait until the cap is charged? If its only a short while or a mere flash than this is no more than a simple transformer similar to that found in portable cameras for the flash bulb (which store a higher voltage charge in a capacitor and discharge it when needed).

gyulasun

Quote from: Sataur? on June 16, 2007, 02:40:55 PM
How long does the bulb stay lit after you wait until the cap is charged? If its only a short while or a mere flash than this is no more than a simple transformer similar to that found in portable cameras for the flash bulb (which store a higher voltage charge in a capacitor and discharge it when needed).

If I understand his Reply #4 above correctly, the bulb is lit for 2 seconds, the charging time is 10 seconds...