Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Coreless/ Wireless Induction exp

Started by Localjoe, June 20, 2007, 11:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Localjoe

Last post for the night with a few more results, i as able to use the freq setting on my rs  meter and it was in the khz while I had the motor running climing from the low hertz range like 17 hz all the way up to about 1.25khz... kinda cool , anyways i was able to get about a 1.1 to1.3v reading for about 20 s while holding the brush still as i could ... i need real materials but for a proof this will have to suffice for now, i found tha once the thing was producing .200 mv and up it was useful to pulse the motor with about 3 sec on wiht a 1.5 sec off period as well during the off period voltage dissappears on the meter but when it comes back on the motor is able to acheieve ever higher voltage you'll see... and it is deff realitonal to the freq/ speed of motor , well .. my ears tell me so while I'm watching the voltmeter rise and hearing the little motor make the cool waaaaaaaaaaa noise thats all for now. night all
                                                          Joe
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

hartiberlin

Hi Joe,
so you made this little toy motor with the whirling nail magnet
and brush and due to sparking you can induce via AC magnetic
waves into your AC receiver coil.

But did you measure the output versus input power ?

You probably draw lots of current from your 4 D cells and
only have millivolts in your pickup coil, so it is not very
efficient.

So output / input power will be way underunity
I guess.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: Localjoe on June 20, 2007, 11:25:36 PM
Now i gathered that tesla used a spark gap to make his hi freq's or oscillations, so i figured that that little magnet thing that spins would do the same thing, it goes like 3000 rpm and it did!  I was able to get at least a 1.5 v constant on the meter while the motor was spinningat top speed, and the voltage was directly proportional to the speed the magnet screw thing spins...

Transmitter = 4 loops (spiral)
Reciever = 40 loops (coreless)

Step down of a factor of 10

Input = 6volts
Output = 1.5volts

Step down of a factor of 4

It sounds like some sort of wireless tansformer to me...
I don't know though... Its all about the load and tuning it.
Which is really close to what we're doing on the Newman machines.

Just my 2 cents,
~Dingus Mungus

Dingus Mungus

Do you have a scope and PSU Joe?
It would be a lot easier if we could help you check efficiency before replicating.

Localjoe

Yes ive got a bench full of equip and a boss who's a real radio tv engineer... defining factors include velcro shoes suspenders and nasa tv all day.  Anyways im the IT for a tv station and ive been working with pc's for years... after seeing what people like my boss and the other engineer here know, I felt stupid so, I'm starting to grasp some basic ee and em physics stuff and im in a great place for it, i'll take a shot of the bench here later any analog tool you could ever want to use and a few digital. Ive got ready access to a 1.5 a up to 50v dc psu variable with analog dials, umm... a few diff variac's, tho ive never used one plenty of scopes and and freq generators a cap tester nice one .. Anyways, steffan thanks for your response some things im still trying to grasp is the diff between a tesla style spark gap and that homopolar im using now in essence ac mains come into the tesla spark gap, dc mains come into mine and i only Have one arc point as opposed to his many but the spark gap in tesla world controlled the speed at which the oscilations moved in the secondary, I could be wrong. On that same token if i take DC mains and use what im using, am I making hf pulsed dc this way? how could it be ac at that point? Or does that come as a side effect of the homopolar polarity flipping opperation. Another thing that I didn't really notice untill last night is that when i put a small rs aligator clip from the pos on the sprial to the little peice of brush wire I was using it still spun but barley showed anything on the meter like 15mv barley, when I used the end of the sprial to brush it, it worked again and when I wrapped the small brush wire peice I found from a pc psu directlly to the sprial it worked so the motor spun in both senarios but only induced voltage in the secondary when it travled through well i guess its either certian kinds of wire or distance from primary anyways like i said the duty rating on my meter was upwards of 1.123 khz last night. As well last nights replication was sustainable 1.3 to 1.5 v and i just need to take the time to make a little stablizing armature with a few other magnets and i will reduce the friction on this thing 10-1 i used a steel mouse ball about 2 inches below my homopolar, just enough for it to stablize the magnets vertically with out spinning around the little nub on the battery, homopolars of that demo sort are just trick in the sense of finding the right "skrew/axel" ammt of gauss force .. eg strengh of mags used, and if theres a weight load on the skrew mag itself to weight it at the center. As well, am i limiting myself to that almost 1.5 v because of the led as load on the small induction side? Thanks for your help folks ive been able to do this multiple times now and I've had a few replys so I'm excited. I know this maynot be an over unity project but so many of them include induction principals and other things like hf generators ect , I wanted to progress with this till i understood what mad it work and i could draw flux diagram .. something ive seen rarely on the tpu page so as a  side note i propose for instance liek flyns parallel path electromagnet has a flux path diagram we start using those more readily beaause i see all thes projects by people not even taking that idea into acct and there still geting results, if beginners like myself and others use flux path or flow diagrams in addition to our circuit specs and other things i think it would be the next step of accutally making some device that one could say he truly understood on both levels and mabey use those tools like parallel path tech and flux path routing to turn a great device to a greater one.. the thing that makes me say this is the darn pyrmiad model.. take 4 steel mouse balls take 18 small neo mag cylinders mabey quarter in by 1/16 with opp pol so they all attract form a closed loop triangle with them the balls at that point should be monopoles.... take the remaining 9 mags same pol down to all the balls so all 3 little stacks have the same pole facing up, stick your 4th ball on the top if you did it right, take a skrewdriver and touch all 3 balls the base... notice anyhting funny there not magnetic anymore but toch the top and you can lift the whole structure? hmmmmmmm which means magnetic current can be routed as well as electrical.w
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..