Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MangusX's magnetic motor

Started by magnusx, June 25, 2007, 02:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liberty

Quote from: hartiberlin on June 25, 2007, 10:11:21 AM
It is a 2 x Paul Sprain motor in a circle.
Better run it , as Paul described it,  in attraction mode,
so your magnets would not discharge.

So then the rotation direction would be reversed.

I wonder, who removed again the videos and the Peswicki pages ??

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Harry_Paul_Sprain_mag net_motor

http://uk.youtube.com/results?search_query=sprain+motor&search=Search

Even if you ran this style of motor in attraction mode, the field magnets are positioned beside each other in repel mode, being of the same pole, in constant battle against each other...  (Although in this design, it appears that the field magnets are spaced apart some, which makes a less smooth transistion from magnetic pole to pole for the rotor magnet).  All motors have some advantages and disadvantages.  This one's advantage is that it has no other moving parts through the use of electromagnets.  However the use of electromagnets directly in the motor, causes the power usage to be as high as the strength of the magnetic field that it is trying to overcome.  This may make over-unity performance difficult to achieve.

This style of motor is one of the few designs out there that actually runs.  Nice motor.
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

hartiberlin

You must use a very low loss electromagnet with low eddy currents and low
hysteresis losses, then you only need a short pulse to repell the permanent magnet
rotor away.
This way you can achieve overunity as Paul Sprain did achieve this.

Wait, until he will present his new machine.

Should have a much bigger overunity factor then.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

magnusx

Wow, thanks folks for the positive feedback!
I agree with the comments - it's true that you need a good electromagnet design - It was only a concept and I have no doubt that you could improve the design with time and testing.  wehter the magnets would interfere with each other depends on how powerful they are and the spacing etc. It doesn't matter if the pushes are a bit jerky since the full design would use the three rotor magnets to smooth things out anyway.
I messed around with some magnet motors a few years back but all I could conclude was that you really need good measurement equipment and a budget way bigger than I have at the moment. My rig was hand made from plywood and without proper machine shop tooling you can't get very exact, which is important when you need to get things working properly.
I'm happy to help in any way I can with other folks though if that gets things happenning.
I'll be looking forward to Mr. Sprain's new motor too - it's good to see that there are others out there who have the same ideas (or hopefully better!)

Paul-R

Quote from: hartiberlin on June 25, 2007, 11:52:40 AM
You must use a very low loss electromagnet with low eddy currents and low
hysteresis losses, then you only need a short pulse to repell the permanent magnet
rotor away. This way you can achieve overunity as Paul Sprain did achieve this.
...not forgetting Yasunori Takahashi a decade earlier:
http://www.cheniere.org/misc/wankel.htm
I suspect that the key to performance may be in using the back emf
generated when the voltage is taken off the electromagnet.
Paul.