Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Scope shots of clean kicks

Started by bob.rennips, June 26, 2007, 11:07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob.rennips

I've been checking out what can increase the capacitance of a solenoid - as measured by the ability to hold a charge when using isolating diodes - which I'm assuming is the equivalent of capacitance - and is the effect I'm after.

By far the best result has been obtained by wrapping a bifilar and then connecting in series. I can't do better than Nicola Tesla to explain this!

http://www.magnetricity.com/NeoG/Bifilar.php

This is common sense but the following increases the capacitance:

In all cases the same length and gauge of enamelled wire was used.

1. A neatly, wound coil, with each turn placed right up against its neighbour.

2. 2 layers of PVC tape wound tight between each layer added about 10%. I initially thought the more PVC tape the better as 1 layer added 5% and two layers added 10%. But more layers reduced the capacitance. I've assumed that two layers of PVC works better because the first layer really sinks into any spaces around the wire coils. The next PVC layer seems to provide a nice bed for the next layer of wire to sink into - eliminating all the air spaces. (I tried paper and masking tape between layers but this wasn't nearly as effective.)

3. The diameter is larger than the length of the coil.

4. For the same amount of wire a pancake coil was far better than a solenoid but not sure how you would wrap a secondary on such a coil if needed. Doing rotated pulses through pancake coils would be an interesting experiment - another one for my long list!

Jdo300

Quote from: bob.rennips on July 02, 2007, 05:45:41 AMI think we are all on the same page! Fantastic. It's good to know that others have come to the same conclusion regarding raising the inherent capacitance. Brnbrade's recent experiments also point to this being an important aspect.

The isolated coils hold, at the right frequency, in my case 300+V for the whole OFF period. The distance of influence on other metal objects is several feet. But this is as a voltage potential not as a current.

Will this held electric field transfer from one coil to the next ?
Will the electric field rotate at high speed ?

Will Eldarion's drivers arrive before the weekend ?!!

I've no idea how electric fields are going to mix in the center of Eldarion's TPU but I think we are all going to find out soon!!!!

Way to go. Good luck. Take things slow - we want you in one piece to report back!!

Cheers, Bruce.

The answer to the highlighted point is YES. You can capture the energy from the charged coil. But do it capacitively.... Soooo.... if you look at the coil like one plate of a cylindrical capacitor, wrap a sheet of aluminum foil around the outside of the coil and tie the foil to one end of a capacitor. Tie the other end of the capacitor to the circuit ground and guess what you just made? Tesla's Radiant Energy collector. But wait there's more! If the coil is being pulsed to charge it up, then add a coil to the receiving cap to turn it into a resonant tank circuit! Tune to resonance and take off from the tank!

God Bless,
Jason O

Jdo300

This is also a way to decouple the load from the driving circuit...

eldarion

Well, I wrapped a coil around the outside of the TPU but wasn't able to couple much energy at all, regardless of frequency.

I am wondering if your original idea was correct; if I were to put some Schottkey diodes across the control coils in order to cause a magnetic spike on back-EMF that will couple into the next coil, etc.  The electric spike doesn't seem to do much good, at least as far as I can see.

More experiments to come...

Eldarion
"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheaply, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value."
-- Thomas Paine

Thaelin

Hi bob:
   Having a f... of a time trying to send this file. Three times now and fail. One more time..

too much hullabaloo in the other areas to put it there so here you are.