Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mikell Device revisited

Started by Pontifex, June 27, 2007, 08:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eavogels

Quote from: supersam on March 03, 2008, 09:57:37 PM
have you given any consideration to how this reconciles with rodin mathmatics?
I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean. But I'm not testing this device myself, just publishing what is send to me, so I guess in my case I need HTML programming more then rodin mathmatics.
Eric.

Tanthor

Just found this thread and although it seems like it is dead i would like to share my own view of the Mikell device. I have been working on my own magnetic generator for some time now (haven't we all). I have already gotten a flat version of mine to work so the next logical step was to move on to a full scale prototype. My own ideas were already formed in my mind. I then found this Mikell device and my own idea is strikingly similar. Using a modified kind of "triangle-gate" (note that i do not have a degree in physics) in a linear design as a stator I can move an armature fluently (on a track) with no outside source of energy besides the magnets. I am currently modifying this to run with only one of the tracks where as then the armature will run with only one of the poles being affected. Because i am using a modified (simplified and more efficient) version of the triangle gate the resulting stator curves in a direction away from the armature. To make this loop back in on itself in a direction towards the armature it must spiral in a shape that becomes very similar to the "doughnut" shape of the Mikell device. I was shocked when i found this out. Also since i removed one of the sides from the stator it will only have one pole facing out (possibly the north?). I will post pictures/drawings of my concept later if anyone is interested.

eavogels

Hi.

I'm definently interested.

/Eric.

Tanthor

I'll post pictures soon, if you dont already understand what I mean by a triangle gate (or tri-force gate) then an example and what is thought to be an explanation can be found here http://www.fdp.nu/triforcegate/default.asp   These gates will roll a cylinder magnet (magnetized axially) both ways if the magnet is turned around (positive push positive, negative push negative). First i just tried bridging these triangle arrangements into strings then stacking the strings into alternating layers. Now i have simplified the design to use less magnets per unit of space, thus simplifying the design and making it more efficient. IT even seems to now work at a wider range of angles instead of just parallel to the stator string.  The new design also debilitates the stator to only being able to push the armature only one way even if it is switched around. I don't think that this will matter as a motor only needs to turn one way. Drawing will be post soon, if anyone would like to replicate my flat version the concept is remarkably simple. Once you understand that you can modify it to work like mine or however you like.

-I have the flat version working with 33 modified pairs or tri-force gates strung together. The armature magnet rolls smoothly down the entire length as long as the spacing from positive stator to negative stator is consistent.

-I just worked out some of the math for the dia and general size of the doughnut shape as well as the dia of the spiral of the stator. The stator spiral (I'll explain later) is a little over one foot when it isn't curved around to the doughnut shape. The entire doughnut is about three feet across but my math isn't exact. I need to work it all out on a virtual model to be sure so far I just seem to be re-discovering everything. Someone would have understood this before if it were easy but this is a kind of idea that, if not already understood, is very hard to be taught.   

eavogels

Yes, the math is not the easiest part. You've been on my website www.fdp.nu and seen the calculation with the number of magnets that Mikell used. The number of magnets that where really needed (by calculation) to cover a donut the way he said, made me seriously unsure if he really build something IRL.

I also tried the 2 dimensional models in different shapes. So that is why I'm very interested in your results.

/Eric