Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Capacitor / Coil displacement currents

Started by Jeg, March 28, 2014, 06:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeg

Hi everybody

Is there anyone out there who has experimented on this concept? I suspect that it has to do with Cook's coils and Ed's PMH. As Ed said, coils are wounded on brass or aluminum cores. Why is that? I believe that he used those cores for capacitor plates bringing it in resonance with coils as in the attached image.

Any comments?

Tnks
Jeg 

MarkE

Richard Feynman's lecture on the subject of non-ideal capacitors and inductors would be a good thing to read.

Jeg

I guess that in this volume of the three is what you refer to.
http://www.feynmanlectures.caltech.edu/II_toc.html

Did you try any setup on this subject? I find it very interesting!

phoneboy

I have a design that I planned to use for brushless extraction from an ac homopolar generator that's based of the principle.  Thing is it's just a design for now.  Think it might actually work, time will tell?

MarkE

Quote from: Jeg on March 28, 2014, 06:48:40 AM
I guess that in this volume of the three is what you refer to.
http://www.feynmanlectures.caltech.edu/II_toc.html

Did you try any setup on this subject? I find it very interesting!
At high frequencies one has to deal with it as a matter of fact.