Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Brnbrade Coil/Overunity?

Started by Bruce_TPU, July 01, 2007, 12:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earl

Rich,

I would much prefer rigorous ISO-9000 level documentation.  But no hobbyist is capable of doing this.  Roberto does good doc since he is a professional Engineer.

Question:  why would Cook go to the trouble in 1871 to patent such a device?
Was he suffering from hallucinations?  Had too much money to burn?

There are now two independent people claiming this apparatus does something unusual.
For some people just Cook is enough to attempt a replication.  For others, Cook and Brnbrade are enough.  Others will only start replicating when Cook, Brnbrade, and X confirm.  Still others will wait longer.
Your decision not to replicate at this stage, or at any time, is perfectly OK.

If I stumbled on a secret of the universe, I would fully document BEFORE I POSTED. I would be prepared for the questions and I would answer them as fast as I could. I thought anyone would do the same thing.

That is what you say in a calm state, but I guarantee that as a human being, should you stumble upon FE you will immediately start shouting to the entire world:  I did it !  Only later when you recover from the shock will you think about doc.  Your very first reaction will be to tell everyone, unless you are an android.  You will not stay calm and cool.

Regards, Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

Earl

Rich,

By the way... stars work on fusion, not fission(thermonuclear), and fusion can be a quick process in a low density star, say, 100 jupiters or so. They go red quickly. Nothing new there. It has never been thought that stars worked via fission.[

I never said stars work on fission.  The word thermonuclear refers to fussion, not fission.
Wiki agrees with me on this.
The 10 billion Euro ITER fussion reactor in France is called
International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor.

I think you got your terms mixed up.

No fussion powered star can go through a life cycle in only five months.  Totally impossible.

Whether stars work on hot fusion, cold fusion, or an electric plasma phenomenon is as of July 2007 an open question.

Regards, Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

bob.rennips

Hi ALL,

I've carefully read the Farland text and despite some of the text and diagram being missing I am sure of the following as per the Farland arrangement:

1. There is only one metal bar.
2. The coils are placed on this one metal bar.
3. The sense of the turnings on the coil and therefore the placement of N-S is crucial. This point is stressed in the patent.

The first image shows the arrangement as per the Farland TEXT.

The second image shows that to get from the Farland arrangment with one iron bar to the brnbrade arrangement with two iron bars, you need to rotate the coil set B 180 degress, which obviously changes the N-S position - so be doubly sure your coils don't need rotating 180 degrees and reconnected accordingly.

This arrangement makes sense on a number of levels as the magnetic field now becomes additive and the currents all flow in one direciton creating a magnetic field and a current that flows round in a circle. Note at the same time the capacitative elements surmised as the missing text and diagram by Brnbrade still apply.

Hope this helps - I'll be trying this out at the weekend.

Cheers Bob.

Earl

Hi Rich,

You will note, the same thing happened to otto, before ronotte got sick of it all and drove to his house to work with him and document.

The same thing happened to macedonia cd. Finally we ignored him because he did not document.

Well one of us, Bob.R, had the patience and perserverence to communicate with Macedonia and Bob now uses fast diodes on both sides of his perturb coil.  By Bob acting as a rosetta stone, we are are now richer in knowledge.  Bob did not get frustrated by difficult telecommnications.

Sure, it would have been better if Brnbrade had uploaded a 3-D CAD drawing that we could rotate in all directions, look at cross sections, parts list, and even center of gravities.  But he did not.  We have to live with that.  Sometimes life is not served on a golden plate.  Yes, I am well aware of the frustration factors.  Some people have the philosophy that:
there are no problems in life, only solutions.

Everyone makes their decisions based on sensory inputs.  People go in different directions, have different pet theories, have great interest in some projects and zero interest in others.  This is fantastic.  We have a fantastic forum, great people, and we appear to be gaining in knowledge and making progress.  Let us keep the happy, happy days!

Regards, Earl

Mannix

Quote from: hartiberlin on July 03, 2007, 09:02:26 PM
@Jacob,
will move this thread again to the TPU thread, when I am again at my PC tommorow. Am now only on my PDA.

Just a small amount of respect for Steven would be  to leave it here or create a "cook coil replication". That is what it is..

The tpu works..differenty.

I really wish you guys well with this cook coil ,I needs some research thats for sure and if it were at least round perhaps there would be some similararties.

THIS IS NOT A TPU!

Other than an old  speaker magnet in the picture..I do not see it.

Am I losing my basic common sense and courtesy here?