Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Talking about phase...

Started by bob.rennips, July 01, 2007, 08:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob.rennips

Great to have you here, Bob Boyce.

Your projects with hydrogen generation are legendary!  That broken diode on the alternator that started it all off - are you able to give us the idea behind why the broken diode was causing the extra power anomaly you observed ?

As far as I could see the pulses from two of the 3 phase coils would each be fed back as DC pulse spikes into the coil with the broken diode.

With regards to phase could you expand on what aspect of the phase is important ?

Are we trying to get pulses exactly lined up ?
Sequentially staggered by a very small amount in time ?

My current thoughts are that the accurate physical placement of the coils in a circle is critical and that the phase timing is to do with how long it takes the magnetic field ( or is it electric field ?) from one coil to travel to the other coils. The idea being that the other coils are pulsed at exactly the right time to coincide with a certain point of the magnetic/electric waveform that is going past the coil. Question is what point in the waveform !!?

Thanks, Bob Rennips

Bob Boyce

Thank you Bob, glad to be here.

The shorted rectifier in that 3 phase alternator caused a distorted AC waveform to be superimposed upon the DC output. The leading portion of the positive half of the sine was missing, so the rise to peak was very fast. The trailing edge dropped off rapidly as well, so the positive side of the waveform closely resembled a 20% duty cycle pulse centered at the peak of where the positive portion of the sine should have been. The negative portion of the sine was almost fully intact, and was the same regardless of RPM. After the positive pulse, there were a pair of fairly high amplitude positive spikes, with a low amplitude distortion between them. That distortion was very similar to the NMR "seed" pointed out by Otto. The timing relationship between the pulse, spikes, and "seed" varied greatly with RPM. At some RPMs, the "seed" would blend into other portions of the waveforms.

Honestly, at the time, I was not looking for any signs of overunity in this process. The only thing that I noticed as unusual was that if the waveform was at a specific frequency (RPM related) range, the electrolyte solution would respond by disassociating much more rapidly at much less input power.

Phase requirements will depend on the construction of the device. If the device is using one primary coil (I think you guys call it a control coil), then the phase requirements for that single phase peak performance is way different from the phase requirements for a 2 phase, 3 phase, or 4 phase device. I have built all 4, from single phase to 4 phase, and I was unable to measure any additional performance gain from a 4 phase design as compared to a 3 phase design. This confirmed my earlier experiments with the use of 3 frequencies vs 4 frequencies combined on a common primary.

Accurate primary coil placement and characteristics are absolutely essential to accurate phase reproduction from the drive electronics. Minor errors in these areas can be compensated for by fine tuning of the phase and amplidute of the drive signals, as long as it is kept in mind that errors in the windings will impact system efficiency.

There are two modes of operation of a true 3 phase toroidal power system. One is pulsed mode, and one is rotational mode. Each has different timing and phase requirements.

Pulsed mode is where the timing of the pulses are such that the entire toroid pulsates at the same frequency, all nearly in phase.

Rotational mode is where the timing of the pulses are about 120 degrees out of phase. These are driven in a Wye configuration.

Regardless of the mode, phase angle between drive signals can be used to create repeatable interference patterns in the EM field. Try to think of these interference patterns as EM holograms, that given the right conditions can interact with dominant energy. When the dominant energy is kicked, it can kick back - hard! Normally, the three states of dominant energy are in balance, and no net energy flow occurs. When unbalanced, energy flow can be initiated. Our goal is to create controlled imbalances, and maintain this control while we make use of the tapped energy to power loads.

Bob

Bruce_TPU

Hi Bob.B

I am glad you are here.  I had almost given up hope.. ;)

I believe that SM's device, like Teslas, involved an ELF stationary wave sweeping over the toroid, while the three frequencies meanwhile are making music.  I believe that this was done either naturally through tuning, or artificially creating the stationary wave through use of an oscillator as Tesla did.

In your experience with your device, have you seen anything to confirm this?  Have you tried rolling a stationary wave across the toroid while the frequencies are doing their thing?

Thank you and warm regards,
Bruce  :)
1.  Lindsay's Stack TPU Posted Picture.  All Wound CCW  Collectors three turns and HORIZONTAL, not vertical.

2.  3 Tube amps, sending three frequency's, each having two signals, one in-phase & one inverted 180 deg, opposing signals in each collector (via control wires). 

3.  Collector is Magnetic Loop Antenna, made of lamp chord wire, wound flat.  Inside loop is antenna, outside loop is for output.  First collector is tuned via tuned tank, to the fundamental.  Second collector is tuned tank to the second harmonic (component).  Third collector is tuned tank to the third harmonic (component)  Frequency is determined by taking the circumference frequency, reducing the size by .88 inches.  Divide this frequency by 1000, and you have your second harmonic.  Divide this by 2 and you have your fundamental.  Multiply that by 3 and you have your third harmonic component.  Tune the collectors to each of these.  Input the fundamental and two modulation frequencies, made to create replicas of the fundamental, second harmonic and the third.

4.  The three frequency's circulating in the collectors, both in phase and inverted, begin to create hundreds of thousands of created frequency's, via intermodulation, that subtract to the fundamental and its harmonics.  This is called "Catalyst".

5.  The three AC PURE sine signals, travel through the amplification stage, Nonlinear, producing the second harmonic and third.  (distortion)

6.  These signals then travel the control coils, are rectified by a full wave bridge, and then sent into the output outer loop as all positive pulsed DC.  This then becomes the output and "collects" the current.

P.S.  The Kicks are harmonic distortion with passive intermodulation.  Can't see it without a spectrum analyzer, normally unless trained to see it on a scope.

Bob Boyce

Hello Bruce,

By stationary wave, are you referring to an ELF unmodulated carrier wave, an ELF scalar wave, or some other form of ELF wave?

I do pre-load the toroid with a DC bias on the secondary winding that covers the entire 360 degrees of the toroid. This is typically 155 to 160 VDC, and provides the dipole potential that I spoke of in my post on page 67 on the "Successful TPU-ECD replication !" thread. The incoming energy is superimposed upon this bias supply, which is sent to the load. This dipole potential does not have to be that high, but the higher it is, the more effective it becomes. Testing with this particular toroidal device has shown that bias supply potentials below 11.5 VDC result in below unity performance.

I have not read over the documents, or looked at photos, relating to SM's device, so I don't can't form an opinion as to what he was doing. When I first found this site, I only briefly scanned over the topics and read a few posts. I really didn't see anything interesting enough to catch my attention, as I had done much of that sort of research and experimentation back in the mid 90s.

After I was injured by a lightning strike in 1995, I mothballed the more dangerous radiant energy research until after I moved. I still have the Seike g-strain energy absorber I had built back then. As you probably already know, several years ago, I went back into the hydroxy gas research that I had stopped doing in the early 90s. The resonance drive system was needing updating for modern times, so that led me back into the toroidal research. I have made many improvements over the old system, some of which were to improve control and stability, and increase output. I'm not sure if my resonance drive system bears any resemblance to SM's device or not. I would have to look over the information available for his device(s) to see.

The PWM3 series waveform generator boards that I put into the public domain were to allow others to experiment with the 3 phase toroids for powering their cell stacks, but they are really just proof of concept devices with no phase control. This allowed them to be safer for others to experiment with, as it is difficult to accidentally happen upon an avalanche without precise control of phase. The NE556 was a poor choice, which I now regret, as the TL594 would have been more suitable back then. The HexController is the newer device on my bench. It is based on an Atmel AT-Mega48 microcontroller chip. At this time, that board is still proprietary, but I do have a couple of alpha testers working with a version that I intent to release into the public domain if all works out well with it. That board allows precise control of frequency, phase, and pulse duration.

I have long been intrigued with the anomolies of toroidal power systems, but on oupower.com the primary quest of others there has been for hydroxy gas systems. I am so tired of messing with that stuff, as I feel direct energy production makes a whole lot more sense than cracking water to burn in engines. Having the water there to soak up energy avalanches just made it so much easier and safer.

Control... We must maintain control of the reaction! Unfortunately, that can sometimes be a lot easier said than done ;-)

Bob Boyce

bob.rennips

Quote from: Bob Boyce on July 02, 2007, 04:26:04 PM
Rotational mode is where the timing of the pulses are about 120 degrees out of phase. These are driven in a Wye configuration.

Regardless of the mode, phase angle between drive signals can be used to create repeatable interference patterns in the EM field. Try to think of these interference patterns as EM holograms, that given the right conditions can interact with dominant energy. When the dominant energy is kicked, it can kick back - hard! Normally, the three states of dominant energy are in balance, and no net energy flow occurs. When unbalanced, energy flow can be initiated. Our goal is to create controlled imbalances, and maintain this control while we make use of the tapped energy to power loads.

Bob

Fascinating information. With the rotational mode pulses are the pulses still pulses with fast leading and trailing edges ? I assume that in rotational mode that we still need to go after what is in effect as fast an acceleration and decelleration as possible with each pulse, and not use 'standard' sinwaves ?

I've never come across the idea of three states of dominant energy or even dominant energy for that matter. Where can I find out more about this in the context of toroidal power units ?

thanks, Bob R.