Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Building on the Calloway V Gate principle.

Started by dayfox, July 04, 2007, 08:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikem33

armagdn03 you are right about the cam not working.  I talked to him directly as I had the same idea.  He said he had thought about posting on YouTube as he had tried the cam and in fact it didn't work.

Pirate88179

I kind of like the cone idea. Introduce an inclined plane into the equation. Interesting.  I hope someone with more available funds than I (right now) tries this. I can't afford one skateboard wheel right now... ha ha

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Low-Q

Quote from: dayfox on July 04, 2007, 08:40:42 PM
First off, go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCr3lOhMJCg&mode=related&search=

Skip to the end (about 20 secs before it finishes). What if you fixed the skateboard wheel to the axle, attach to the axle two "spirals" of plastic, http://www.photolava.com/view/3ntj.html (excuse microsoft paint); either side of the wheel. Then you make another axle with the magnet and rest it on top of the cams, so for every rotation, the cam moves the magnet away, as needed for the wheel to rotate.

Concept here (ms paint again!)
http://www.photolava.com/view/3ntk.html

If you need more explainations, email me sr.7.one [at] gmail [dot]com
-or just email me if you have any ideas.

Cheers
You want to adapt the hanheld magnets motion? I see. It looks promesing, but the movement of the hand is in fact adding energy to the system - energy taken from the man who held the magnet. If you are gonna provide similar force by getting it from the rotor itself, this force require energy - energy you don't have. The rotormagnet and the stator magnet will allways work against each other, and cancel out all forces in sum. I'm afraid your idea will therefor never work no matter how hard you think on it.

Br.

Vidar

mapsrg

panoascape

Howdy,

Thanks for taking a look at my Calloway V gate magnet motor. To answer some of the qestions, my hand is doing work. There is a great pulling force in attraction mode and the cam idea will not work due to friction. Not enogh power in the initial spin to get the cam working. I've tried it and it just stalls on the cam.

The drawing above is something I want to try, but don't have the tools to build or the time. I get about 6 comments on the videos every day and I have no time to answer them all. Sorry if I haven't gotten back to questions, there's just to many of them coming in.

I think the only way to get this to work is to build a balanced, inward spiral that dips the gate about half to a full inch into itself.

It's made from a 83mm skate wheel and has 26 magents on each side of the V. I tried to space them so the space between the magnets was half the diameter, but it ended up being about a full diameter space between them. The diameter being 1/4".

I tried placing a ring around the wheel with three stator magnets, so two would push the third through the gate, but the gate is much to strong, it didn't work.

If it was easy, everyone would be doing it. Good luck with all your ventures.

Thanks again for checking it out.

rw