Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravitational polarity, called antigravity

Started by soliris, June 26, 2007, 12:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soliris

Hello I would like to speak to you about the gravitational polarity, planet by planet.

An old theory of India tells that the Moon was ejected from red spot of Jupiter? This theory is could all change. The author Jules Verne really knew that...

It would be interesting to test the gravitational polarity (antigravity) with the meteorite ALH84001, which came from Mars. Here is the experiment: take a piece of this meteorite, break it in three parts. Then, weigh them together and note the result.

Lastly, separately weigh each piece one by one and add the three results. You will see that they weigh less when they are together at the same place, rather than when the addition of the three pieces is carried out.

Morality: more one ?foreign? element is present on the Earth, at the same place, more it has a ?will? to take off?

That is the natural antigravity

SOLIRIS