Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hi, new guy here with a couple of questions

Started by beedees, March 09, 2006, 06:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikestocks2006

These people will not let go so easy. They have virtually unlimited funds power and connections to make sure the status quo (read obscene profits) not to mention wars and a guaranteed wealth transfer from the citizens to the pockets of the few... what else is new...

Exxon Chairman Gets $400 Million Retirement Package
This amid soaring gas prices
April 14, 2006 - Higher gas prices may mean a pain at the pump for American, but for the outgoing chairman of Exxon, they mean something very different. Last year, Exxon made the biggest profit of any company ever, $36 billion, and its retiring chairman appears to be reaping the benefits, according to a report on ABC News' Good Morning America.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=nation_world&id=4084481

And this is just one of the big "seven sisters" as they are calle Oil companies.
Take a look who is who and who really makes what decisions, who is reaping all the benefits.
The world needs to wake up. if not... well... people get what they deserve...
They can buy any govt any lobby any congressman that matters in passing laws, and ofc can do what ever they want without fear of presecution. And if rarelly they get caught they can afford the best lawers.

Exxon still hasn't paid Alaska the 5 billion judjement for the Valdeze "accident".

Easy money for the big guys.

The world will be just fine with free energy. it's the last bastion of true freedom.

nightwynd

very well put. The guys with the money and power today will NOT be the ones with the money and power tomorrow...why do you think that guy retired when he did? Probably because it was the single most profitable time for him to do so.

If we are truly looking to make a very big POSITIVE economic impact, what we should really look for is a unit that works, and works extremely well, and is easy enough for someone to build at home with the right tools. Then you can freely distribute the manuals to create them to people, as well as building them yourself and selling them to the people that either cannot or will not build one themselves. Let's face it, people are lazy...if given the option to build something for $1000 that will give them a power plant for their house, or buying one for $10,000...most peoply will actually fork out the dough.

My personal vision for these units is not having only a few people in charge of the whole thing, or large power plants powering neighborhoods...but rather each household having a power generator of their own. If you are into economics at all you can see that there is a MASSIVE ammount of money to be made off of these things for a LOT of people. I am sure that some people will come out further ahead than others, but in the end if we can give everyone in the world "free" electricity, who really cares that there are a few scattered millionaires littered around the globe. At least we all know what our power bill will be. $0.00
Need motivation? Read: http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/
Sincerely - nightwynd

tulook

You know, I've been kicked off boards too, for what? I was never quite sure. just look at my recent post and the response to it.

deddenMessage #12
07/04/08 02:44 PM Leave it to the Japanese to thumb their noses at the powers that be
with a working water fueled car.
Yes, and also the Korean's with their (WO/2008/016238) ARTIFICIAL ATMOSPHERE DIFFERENCE INDUCTION TYPE WIND POWER GENERATOR (http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/en/wo.jsp?WO=2008016238) and their 'Magnet-amplifying engine' (300hp drive engine) was developed, shocking the world, or the Chinese "5 KW Electricity Generator is better and closer to production than almost any other Over Unity Device published on the various Patent Offices or on the Internet. Notice that these country's are past, present, and (possibly?) future enemy's of the US

You know, this is a lot of the stuff they said didn't work, that we were wasting our time, that some were threatened or allegedly killed to suppress. What Will the powers that be do now? Pray for them, tell everyone you can, before someone finds a reason to start a war with them.

And the answer I got...

LetMeSayThisMessage #13
07/08/08 12:03 PM Leave it to the Japanese to thumb their noses at the powers that be
with a working water fueled car.
Those little men with a short d*ck didn't beat us in WWII and now is this. Nice try Mr. ****!

I know, it makes no sense, I was trying to put the info out and I am
attacked. I say open source everything, replicate it if you can, make hard copys, back up all you've got, they can't stop us all. :-X         
P.S. MSNBC message boards     One step closer to free energy? Maybe.             

sandor

The economic ramifications of what? A working perpetual motion machine? Are you kidding me? You don't actually think it's going to happen, do you?

But supposing that it did. And that it was a reproducible prototype, that is, something that didn't make use of some single sample of a sort of exotic matter that was discovered or a topological defect in the universe that was discovered or any such thing.

There is a big difference between that and solar. There is only so much light that hits an area of so much size on Earth. While the light that hits that area is free to you, the fact is, that all the wishing in the world won't make it more light than it is and the energy of that light times the efficiency of the solar device, maybe 20% for CIGS, is as much power as you can get out of it. The solar device lasts for a certain amount of time before degrading, it costs a certain amount, and it is limited in power to the trifling amount of light that hits it time 0.2 as such.

This is in stark opposition to the notion of perpetual motion. That is energy from nothing at all. A free lunch. If you could make a working device there would be nothing to prevent you from making a small, cheap device from making an enormous amount of power. It wouldn't just be another source of energy, it would put everything else off the map entirely. Not just cheap energy, remember. Free energy. It would open up space exploration as new spacecraft could be constructed that pull energy out of nowhere and shoot out a powerful beam of light and use it as a propellant, or even better, make mass/energy at one speed, act on it with a force and experience an equal and opposite reaction, and destroy it again, and deconserve momentum as well, simply accelerating in some direction without any propellant at all. Electricity wouldn't just be too cheap to meter, it wouldn't even be provided by power plants, everyone would just make their own. And importantly, EVERYONE on Earth would very quickly become wealthier than ANYONE has ever been before because the capital value of such a discovery is so large it couldn't even be put in understandable terms. It would be the holy grail of Engineering, even above time travel, reviving the dead and teleportation (if you were to compile a list of probably-unachievable developments, though I wouldn't put money on time travel being unachievable). It would not only save the human race and life in the universe from a slow death, but by 100 years, the wealth of the human race would grow by a factor of at least a trillion. It sounds too good to be true and it most certainly is based on known science. It is when such violations to the first law of thermodynamics are discovered or suspected based on experimental evidence or theories to explain observational evidence that such things ought to be actively pursued because otherwise you're just randomly trying things that have already been tried before. I am not going to closedmindedly say that it CAN'T be done, but I will say that a working perpetual motion machine would have to satisfy the following criteria:

1. it must be something that would not occur spontaneously in nature - since by all observation it DOESN'T - for instance, maybe something that involves many waves all perfectly in phase hitting a film in a certain way.

2. It must be complicated enough so that it wouldn't have been discovered so far by accident, and that include serendipity. The driving effect must be some event that doesn't occur spontaneously or easily by accident or else someone would have done it accidentally when trying to invent, say, a new design of vacuum cleaner.

3. it must be something that defies any power flow analysis. That is, if you try to analyze it by saying such and such element has a certain potential and kinetic energy, you eventually come to an impasse logically speaking (in other words a simple device with wheels and other concrete physical objects is probably out).

4. It probably must make use of non-classical physics (i.e. quantum mechanics) so that there CAN be elements to defy power flow analysis (uncertainty and all).

5. It may need to make use of completely undiscovered physical effects and or material properties. For example, a 5th force, some substance that splits light without changing its phase in either component, flubber, etcetera.