Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU: End Game...

Started by tao, July 09, 2007, 03:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z_p_e

Quote from: Grumpy on July 16, 2007, 02:55:49 PM

I'm really not trying to attack or offend.  Do not make the mistake of only thinking about the TPU and not experimenting.  This was my mistake for a long time and it is a dead end.  You must get your hands dirty, so here's to that.

Grumpy,

I wonder....have you read all the SM material? Do you know what all the clues mean? If you do, then you're bucking frilliant! My hat's off to you.

However, if you don't understand all that SM was saying, what exactly are you building then?

The RMF is the easiest clue SM ever gave us. How to create it may be another thing.

But, the one clue that SM harped on and on about, no one yet knows exactly what it is and therefore how to create it....IT being the kicks.

I guess you must already know what they are. Please tell us.

Who ever said tao or myself, or anyone for that matter will not ever build something in an attempt to replicate the TPU and it's effects?

I have done some experimenting with my first coil, but it was minimal. Over the last year and a bit, I have been studying SM's material, learning certain lines of physics, theorizing, hypothesizing, and reading quite a lot of other supporting material.

What is wrong with that? If I start building and testing NOW, is that not valid research? Even if it was after a year?

I'll say it again....some folks like to jump right in, and some like to understand things better before getting their hands dirty...OK?

I'm not defending tao here per se, but I do take exception to negative comments towards folks that freely and unselfishly post their ideas in an affort to propel the TPU research in a positive direction.

I believe I may have figured out what the kick is, and was contemplating posting it in a nice paper, but you have given me reason to think twice about doing it.

Just relax man....just because your research of the SM material was a dead end for you, does not mean it is for me or other folks.

Posted research and theories, builds, tests, posted results...they're all good. Take what you like and is helpful to you, and discard the rest.

Darren

chrisC

Quote from: Grumpy on July 16, 2007, 11:49:10 AM
@Oat,

ROFLMAO!

I am "Grumpy" and this is what I do.  ChrisC is good at it too - kudo's, ChrisC.

huh? What the heck are you talking about? I'm sorry you're on a different wavelength. Out of respect for Tao and his thread, I will not continue this circular discussion with you, Mr. Grumpy.

@ZPE

I used to think you're one of these 'PC Heros', so coined by Otto. Now that I understand your modus operandi, I think it is great you're putting time and effort into understanding the detailed aspects of this difficult subject and I look forward to you sharing your theory (and practice). I would not worry too much about what Mr. Derailment would or would not do! Thanks Darren.

regards
chrisC

giantkiller

@All,

Build it, get kicks, get the warming swarming.

Message cancelled.

--giantkiller.

Grumpy

@Darren,

QuoteThe RMF is the easiest clue SM ever gave us. How to create it may be another thing.

Actually, this is the easiest part.  Several have posted different ways to create and RMF.  Perhaps you missed them.  74HC4017 chip was one of the latest.  Google "ring counter".

You are twisting my words and adding your assumptions.  I never said that you or Tao will not build.  I stated that to only thoerize and not build is a "dead end" - not theorizing in and of itself.

My research into the TPU is going nicely.  I reached the point where only experimentation will allow theory to expand.

Kicks - explained numerous times.  It will make sense once you have a RMF - which is created by kicks - at least that is one way to do it.  "Kick" is an old term for pulse - nothing more - nothing less.  When created by a coil (magnetic field collapse) - the term "inductive kick" applies - not to be confused with a pulse from a capacitor which would not be inductive.

Freely and unselfishly - see so much of that these days.

Build now - ZPE - build now!  RMF for less tha $5 with that 4017 chip - drive it with a 555 that is setup variable or even at a single clock freq.  Drive it with a two-transistor multivibrator - whatever you can find.
--------------------------------------

@ChrisC

bzzzzzzz...

--------------------------------------
@Tao

Just Build It!   You can figure it out later.  Theory doesn't make a light bulb come on - dirt hands do.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

IronHead