Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU: End Game...

Started by tao, July 09, 2007, 03:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

@Bob

Now that looks familiar! I used similar rated 5mHz  ;D

But I wasn't trying to produce usable power. Maybe there is something smaller now. I had to drive it (as someone on this forum put it 'homoplolar generator') with a car battery. IGBTs like to switch good size amps.
There are also ultra fast SCR's running in the low ns range. You should find them to be faster.

@Jdo300

Magnetic amplifiers? Look at using the same principles as magnetic gates/switches and then I'll welcome you to my insanity! Like I said before 'There is nothing faster'. Fast only happens when you don't allow Lorentz.

My impression of 'not cold' relates to this only previously done well below normal ambient temps and when it is running there is no sudden drop in temperature in the vicinity of the toroid. If there is then you are probably using IGBTs powered by a car battery.

Heat generation would be a design flaw. These things need to run at room temperature. If they create heat quickly then something isn't right.

But you know what opinions are like :)

lancaIV

Somebody refered to WO9840960,Maccanti et Dendi : ELECTROMAGNETIC DEVICE

Inside,as reference:
http://v3.espacenet.com/textdoc?DB=EPODOC&IDX=WO9637944&F=0
143 pages,a lot to read ! PECEM="KICKS" ?
Probably also the chance to think about the "Raman-effect "-influence  !

S
  dL

otto

Hello all,

@Jason

yes, your last post shows us a hint.

I did it. Result: again I lost my equipment: coils melted, power supply burned, oscillators not working anymore properly....scope ok because it was NOT connected...please. people, be carefull and not such an idiot like me!!!

Im out of this nice "game" for a while!!!

@To all,

As Im on vacation from next Monday please dont send me PMs and mails because I have at home a very bad internet connection.

I will be back in a month but I see the people will handle the TPU in this 30 days.

I wish you all happy days and a great success.

Otto

Gustav22

@Otto
DE: Gut
EN: Good

edit: I wanted to express happiness about the fact that Otto managed again to find a setup which could be triggered into such a strong reaction.

@Otto,
please document this setup.
money for rope

lancaIV

The WO9637944,important ? Yes !
Inventor: Waneck Wagner Martins
Google it !

Pflichta-Kreuz  + Laplacsche Operator:
you are all searching for the E-M-SOFTWARE !
With this GENOM you will have the possibility to produce virtual/artificial intelligence and
ex intelligencia the virtuals/artificials materials !

To get the OU-effect stadium the process-controler is your key,
P.O.D. through C.O.D. !

S
  dL