Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tao's TPU End Game - Thank You Thread

Started by chrisC, July 11, 2007, 11:44:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisC

Hi Tao;

Not trying to slow you down! When you have some spare time, can you say what/which 2D/3D modelling tool you use to generate the nice graphics?
Thanks

chrisC

DigiLab

@All

I would stop here for a second and try to flush things out. The lines which are showed inside the Inductor (aka control coil) are lines of the magnetic field formed by the current flowing through the inductor. There is no way that those are the lines of the electric field, since electric field of the current flowing through conductor is mainly focused within the volume of conductor with the direction along the length of the inductor (axial). Outside of the conductor, on the surface beside the axial there exists radial component as well, but they are both very weak and decay very fast in distance.
So can we clarify this issue, in order to move on in the right direction?

Regards
DigiLab

tao

ChrisC: Bryce 3D, Photoshop.

I thank you all for you comments, I am doing the best I can.

In reference to Digilab, I got the main part of the electric field / inductor knowledge directly from EMDevices, I am sure he will chime in at some time here. At the moment I just want to get off of OU.com if you know what I mean, lol, all day just making image and typing lol.

But I will say this, even if what you say were true, it doesn't affect the operating procedure laid out in my end game post one bit, as there are OTHER WAYS to entice the electrons to move, ie. other ways to create the essential HV electric fields via the use of the control coils. So as it stands in my head, the entire procedure is sound.

Man, am I tired, I think I need a break, sorry for the short post digilab, I'll be back...

To all, thanks again for the comments, I appreciate the feedback, and just know, I have no ego involved in this...

EMdevices

Why am I all of a sudden on the hot seat ?Ã,  Ã,  HaÃ,  HaÃ,  Ã,  :D

Digilab, you are correct in what you are saying, but it needs clarifying.Ã,  Ã, 

In STEADY STATE, or after the transitory currents have died down, the flux inside a solenoid is mostly MAGNETIC.

In the short time span leading up to STEADY STATE, the situation is different.

Also, in the sort time span after the current is interupted, again that is not the case.

I will include a picture that I posted at gnosis.com and that tao saw, just have a bit of patience.

EM

P.S.Ã, Ã,  Take for example the situation when the MAGNETIC FLUX collapses.Ã, Ã,  If the current is prevented from flowing (since the coil wire has been disconnected from the supply)Ã,  The flux will collapse RAPIDLY.Ã,  A voltage will be induced in each loop of the coil, and charges are moved by this voltage and bunch up on the surface giving rise to an ELECTROSTATIC potential.Ã, Ã,  So each loop in the coil adds to this potential, the longer the coil the higher the potential between the ends.Ã,  I should also add that this electrostatic potential is stronger on the OUTSIDE, as we all know that charges readjust on the surface to make it so, but in the short time that this things happen, electrodynamics rule (as compared to electrostatics)

EMdevices

Here's another way to create anÃ,  electric field using a two wire transmission line (like a lampcord.)Ã, Ã, 

I believe the larger TPU that SM demonstrates potentialy uses this, I can almost see it in some of the closeup photos.

Now with this setup, you just have to resonate the transmission line, and set up STANDING WAVES on it.Ã, Ã,  Keeping in mind where the MAXIMA and MINIMA occur along the line, one can engineer the right setup to drive charges ELECTROSTATICALY around the main coils of the TPU.Ã,  For example if 1/4 resonace is used with an OPEN END line, then the MAXIMA, or the place where the voltage will be highest, will occur at the end of the line.Ã,  Ã,  All this theory falls under Transmission-Line theory, and most electrical engineers should be familiar with this.Ã, 

EM

P.S.Ã,  Perhaps I should explain the drawingÃ,   :)

The (+) and (-) you see are the two wire transmission line wound around the collector.Ã,  We are looking at a x-section through the conductor wound with this two wire line and are seeing the multiple loops along its length.