Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I need your help please!

Started by Dingus Mungus, July 11, 2007, 05:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingus Mungus

For those of you like me who try to read everything thats posted, a few months ago someone posted a graphic and discription of an alternative periodic table. It resembled a wave with elements propigating from the arc of each phase. It also described 2 elements smaller than hydrogen as theorized by Mendeleeff, as well as a host of other missing elements. It appeared to be a scan or replica of a very old drawing.

I described this post to a colleague and he asked me to get him some more information on the subject as he loves esoteric knowlege that science has hastily swept to the side. I've been looking everywhere... Almost 3 hours of searching and for the life of me I can't find it.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be very greatful!!!
Anything at all will help: the designers name, the thread, a link.

Thanks in advance,
~Dingus Mungus

Dingus Mungus

OK now I feel like a dolt...
Right after I posted this I found it!

Thanks anyways, I know someone here would have bailed me out.
~Dingus Mungus

ring_theory

here is another periodic table that I found of interest. I kind of fits with the wave theme.
You may contact Mitch fincher mitchfincher@yahoo.com about the details.

Found it at http://www.fincher.org/Misc/mayan.shtml and
http://www.sctboces.org/toolbox/template.cfm?ID=2739

Dingus Mungus

WOW! Thanks for the great reply... Quite interesteing to imagine
the Myans may have understood the periodic table far before
europians figured it out. I'll have to read up on it. Thanks again!

~Dingus Mungus

ring_theory

hey no problem. I just run across it with a query of "aztec ring". Go figure? but it is an interesting piece of work. it would be interesting to display the mayan thing with russell's wave type of display. Ancient history and what we still don't understand. Mapping the stars with computer like accuracy, lazer perfect passages in egypt, a multitude of megalith's with massive stones carried in some cases great distances. all implicate technology that is advanced even in today's technological state.

"in vetro fertilization" so it's not so impossible for a virgin to get pregnant? Well that blows my mind so much for the virgin mary giving birth to jesus. Hmm genetic altering could have been behind that?