Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Pancake Coil

Started by innovation_station, July 21, 2007, 10:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

well in doing some more thinking  this is my latest thought with this tpu

steven said that

it is like a furnice wich fules its self

ok so that means  yes it supplys its own power but it also is its own amp

so no need to amp it  this is what i think ok it is a 3 channel reciver so we need 2 tiroide tubes  1 to start  and 1 to become the phase invertor at the other end of the coil  no amp so if it is a 3 channec reciever then we need 3 channels all the way through the amp right that is why we need triode tubes for vhf because we need 3 freqs 1 slow  1 meduimum 1 fast  and they all start at the coils resonanace then they are x 10 x 100 and so on the reason i say this is because when i got my wave at resosnance on my feedback coil i switches my freq gen to the next valus but did not adjust the freq only the value and it only went faster my wave was the same so now i think it is resonace freq for the coil x _ x_  also im only sending low power through the coil right now but test i have done with a trans former  i put low voltage freq  and got higher voltage around 70 v ac out of it so im thinking similar things with the tpu

well im still building i have to make 3 more pancakes yet then assemble them

and that is what i will be doing

is
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

innovation_station

well i finished ring #2 yesterday and ring#3 today i will be putting it all togatner tonight and plusing it i will post pictures tonight of the setup

is
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

innovation_station

well i now have 2 rings hooked up

and 2 freqs and when generator # 2 is set to 19600 hz and my # 1 gen is at 44kz

ok but the real kool thing is this i have ringing i have majour kicks n spikes but it is plusating the wave

i will shoot a vid of my scope shot bottom line is first freq and first ring top is feed back of top coil

is