Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tubes?

Started by Super God, July 18, 2007, 06:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

Quote from: -[marco]- on July 22, 2007, 08:39:42 AM
Hi Pese,

Steven said he origionally got the idea of electron circuits which used the rectifier tubes, not that they produce FE....

to go further you need Triodes.
The tubes first made by Lee De Forrest when he placed a spiral shaped grid between the cathode and the anode so he could influence the electron beam flowing in between.

It's intresting you mention the Gamma emission,it involves the compton scattering and all is intresting related to electron emission.
Specially because we know the voltage has to be high enough to "make the violing work" so to say.

But if that is the true behind the TPU?
i do not know, could be i hope we will find out.

Marco.

MS was trying wit Rect DIODES-Tubes.
5U4 5V4  that work 350V and about 220mA   (about 80 Watt)

the dubble triode that now act is  (i must look , but i think 2 time 2 watt maxium.
Tesla worked with pentode tube ( in US = Beam tube) (abot 5 Wat , and an
weekly diode system in same Tube   that can wower lower than 1 watt and les than 50mA (about)
Must see the datasheet 70L7.
6 pcs was in his car (but the pentode possible woreke faor frequency devider to form an
low frequency for his AC- Motor.

BUT it is to wonder that tube wit 70volt filiament heater was used !
Only 12Volt Battery on board !!
6 and 12 volt tubes  was also 1930-1940 in any construction on the marked.

To use 12nq7 or the lower cost 12at7 12ax7 enz  or some high power triodes ,
are equivalent to SM construction , that also cant produced the "invented" effect,
(Only some week nois from barium filament can be (possible) be an effect.
Pese

Attention to understand.
70L7 !This is NOT an rectifier beam tube .
this is an diode rectifier system in in (very week type)
and an stronger Penthode  (US say BEAM) Amplifier tube in it.
  cathode + 3 gird  + anode.
3.gird will alltime connected with cathode.
RCA PATENT say BEAM Tube for it (RCA Patent)  .
The (older) Penthode System from TELFUNKEN was
exacly same .
The US Patent say , 3.gird connecte in tube with cathode.
The German Tube externly.  So the US have an grat
Patent for his RCA 6L6 Tube (in Audio Amplifier)
an the German one EL34 (EL36) is the equivalent
(better) one. 
This only to say , what a BEAM-Tube is

In any way  possibly the typ Number 70L7 , can possibly be WRONG
(was not Informated from TESLA !)
So it ist very hard to examine to undersTAND 2HIS WORK2

gp
GP
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

innovation_station

how about the phase invertor now im guessing it does exacaly what it says

inverts the phase so wont that cancle the flux from the oncomming siginal and the returning siginal from the triode tube  also and in solid state wont a crystal do the phase inverting for us ?

is
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

innovation_station

ok now

i was reading the specks on the tube i have and
in the first 2 sentences of the speck sheet it says in my understanding that i need only 1 tube for the tpu sending and recieving of signals {low voltage pluses }

ok so now what i think is this  2 transmitters 1 reciever  in the middle 1 triode tube
transmitters should be out of phase of each other

i triode tube = 3 fets? or 6 ? 

1 for each freq
push and pull?

so 2 triode tubes 1 for each transmitter ?

transmitters are 2 wraps of flat copper or many many fine strands lamp wire?  for the primary and a match mass copper finer gage stranded for the secondary then an emitter point  that is 1 transmitter top or bottom the other transmitter is the exact same except wound other dirrection and and put on top of collector

collector is identical to transmitter except wound other way and 2 of them 1 for bottom transmitter and 1 for top transmitter

does this make any sence?

i guess we would need feedback for the tubes so 2 feed back coils wound on the collectors top 1 and bottom 1  then it is only the controls left so do they get the out put of both triodes put togather and are the wound over all others in 3 or 6  or 9 segments?

humm still thinking 

ist

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

turbo

innovation_station

@ marco im ready to know about that radio i have if you have some time

also the 6bq7a tubes  does  any one know how you could hook them up and what can be used as a power source for the tubes from what i have herd and read most tubes operate on higher voltages  want to play with the tube i have but dont know where to  start  in even getting the thing to turn on

for some one like me with verry little ss exp. tubes sound at the best place to start  any help well would be great

using tubes  we eliminate most of the possible problems we would encounter in ss

so it bothers me that almost no one has played with them

we have been told where to start but choose to ignore it!!!!

Y????

ISTEAM!!