Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tubes?

Started by Super God, July 18, 2007, 06:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

Steven mentioned the 6BQ7-A particulair and he said substitutes with a 12 volt heater could be used, but there arent any substitutes for taht tube in that voltage area.

M.

innovation_station

marco do you think a 6volt heater wont work? i thinlk it will work better i will use less power i think sm uses a dc battery to power the tubes heaters that is all the battery is for so it will last a verry long time  because he said it has batteryies in it  but they are not used for out put only for the tubes  i think that the tubes do most of the work here and the coil is only for kicks  the kick comes from the controls right so maybe all we need to do is this plusr 3 coils 123 slight out of phase  the kick will turn into a magnetic feild around the control coil adding magnetic induction into the collector just like ottos test along time ago that is all  the tubes do the rest!!

but the tube circuits  must involve a amp an osolator  or the coil must be built as a magnetic amp to avoid the use of a tube amp also how about this  can we tune the coil to a permenant magnet so when you bring the magnet close to the coil it will resonate with the magnet by its self after you turn on the heater in the tubes? then it will ramp up to desired freq and voltage

humm
more stuff to loose people round here but you all know what there has not been near enough tube work round here so this is my focous

asking all who know about tubes to help i know nothing about them at all but im learning as we all can after how many years of ss reaserch with little results i think it is time to listen to what we have been told by sm start with tubes and make it happin!!!!

@ marco

as i recall you said you were doing a great study on tubes just a thought.......  why dont you do it with the rest of this fourm and help us with them i know you have a great knowlage of tubes  care to share?

somthing tells me that this can be cracked verry fast with tubes and we can make it work in a short time peroid from now if we had a concertated efford from all that can contribuite

thease tubes  are common tubes and cheep but there are many more tubes that can be used for the same thing it is how we use them and how be build the ring or the transfomer  to work with the tube

is
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

turbo

now that is just stupid ,Steven talks about putting the AC current from the HTR on the heater and William here talks about Steven using DC batterys to heat the tube.

You need to read some more dude....go on spread some more confusion.

M.

pese

6BQ7A

If you need 12 Volt heaters , take another
some type have 2 heater at 6 volts inside and can so
heated with 6 or 12 volts
the cheapest type is ECC82 = 12AU7

Also  7119 can be used that is approx. same
tube with 3 time more
Dissipation.

Datas :

---------------
ECC182 / 7119

Filament 
6,3V 0,64A  or
12,6V 0,32A   
Va   Ia      K Vg1  Pente
120V36mA 24 -2V 15mA/V
Double triode - culot Noval
---------------
6BQ7A

Filament 
6v

Va    Ia    K Vg1 Ri       Pente
150V 9mA -- --  6,1k   6,4mA/V
Double triode - culot noval
-------------

ECC82  12AU7
Filament   
12,6V 0,15A or
6,3V 0,3A
Va    Ia        Ranode Vg1    Ri Pente
250V 10,5mA 100k -8,5V   7,7k 2,2mA/V
double triode - culot noval

Regards , very easy to find in WEB

Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

innovation_station

nice pese

just what you said 2 hearers at 6 volts or 2 hearers connected togather @ 12 volts  ac or dc does not matter but when some of you find the osolators i have seen you will see that is all that is required for them to work so why not power the tube heaters with 6 or 12 volts dc maybe some litium batteries small easy to hide in the tpu  and let the freqs and the coils and the tube work togather and do the rest!!!

marco did you miss the speck sheet for that tube??

the heater can be powered by ac or dc 6.4 volts what you want ac use the output of the osolator maybe the feedback eh dude? 1 of the oslators i found there are many regenertaive osolators out there for tubes triodes spicifaly i think any triode tube will work for the tpu but some are of higher gain so the adjustments would have to be made in the coil if you were to use higher gain tubes thease tubes are med gain i beleave

hey turbo if you have the answers then step up and be a man  un till someone does i will dig and dig and post so all is covered till we crack it the more that is posted and played with the more that is understood!!!!!!

and the more we learn if we only study what is here where will we get? just like if we only look on google we will see only what they let us see

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!