Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU related - I dunno???

Started by Dingus Mungus, July 22, 2007, 08:09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingus Mungus

So no one else finds a single frequency creating its own harmonic counterparts as interesting then? Seriously I don't know enough about electronics to know where I should extract power from. Any suggestions guys?

~Dingus Mungus

Dingus Mungus

Dc square wave using reflection and resonance to charge AC caps... It adjusts the frequency to a harmonic of the parallel circuit. I'm just listing my thoughts while I'm still working on getting my new equipment for physical replication. Anyone else playing with this circuit?

~Dingus Mungus

Motorcoach1

Hi glad to see your playing around with this. I built one in coil fasion , JNL had the flat version and tested it , it's all on  his web site with all the  info you'll need, when tying it to get there in the ring fasion at high freq's it rams up extreamly fast and will wipe out your test equpiment and possably throught a few lighting bolts in the process. so be very careful.  I had other pressing things at work so I've put it on the back bench for a while.  when you see it hit over 800 volts it will go to over a 1000 very quick ! and things get real hairy fast. the feed back is instant and your valuable test equipement will get trashed in the process. keep it low and slow.

Dingus Mungus

I'm trying to obtain a 60mhz scope and plan to use a protection circuit and isolated instrument grounding to prevent any smoke loss in my equipment. More questions remain though. Why can I see these effects in a simulation? How is dc square creating HV sine? If all the inductors are the same ammount of turns with low cap values where does this HV come from? I don't a whole lot about electronics, but this is all new to me.

~Dingus Mungus

MarkSnoswell

Great to see someone working on this - longitudinal wave transmission lines. Well worth your time -- DO it in practice. On the simulation side you should read up on impedance matching networks for RF... thats probably all you will get from your simulations -- a realization that an impedance matching network is a great transformer. If you match a low impedance to a high impedance then you have a very efficent step up transformer.

I proposed a TPU configuration optimized for longitudinal waves in post #44 here http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2764.44.html  It would be great to have some people working on longitudinal wave transmission lines.

cheers

Mark.
Dr Mark Snoswell.
President of the CGSociety www.cgsociety.org