Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

@ Lawrence:

"Who cares about insults?"

Evidently you don't and I have to give you credit for that. You may easily be a better man than I.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

chrisC

Quote from: ledelectronics on May 04, 2008, 07:25:44 PM
Kul_ash,

You are good in physics, could you look this message and give your comments, thanks!

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4631.msg93996#msg93996

ledelectronics? Another one of Lawrence's new persona? Hahaha. Someone suddenly interested in the Milkovic  pendulum? Idiots will always be idiots....

cheers
chrisC

utilitarian

Quote from: ltseung888 on May 04, 2008, 07:47:49 PM
I can wait for scientific confirmation of his claim and wave my Lee-Tseung theory. 

You are going to have to wait a really long time, so keep that theory in your pocket for now.  There is no energy gain.  The person reviewing Milkovic's design conveniently forgot to account for the counterweight in calculating the change in potential energy.

hansvonlieven

G'day all,

If there is anything predictable about Milkovic it is the crazy way he "measures" his input and output. The fanciful guesses of that idiot Jovan Bebic that he uses as foundation for his "calculations" are laughable. Maybe he should return to the foam rubber tube they used before.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Kul_ash

Quote from: ltseung888 on May 04, 2008, 05:19:24 PM
Dear Top Gun,

Thank you for taking many bullets and cannon balls.  Your good intention of educating every forum member is appreciated.  Please continue to help them in whatever way you deemed suitable.

As in your analogy, I feel like the person holding a winning lottery ticket.  The numbers have been announced.  It is just a matter of collecting the money.  My posts are like ? announcing to the World that I have won.  I am reproducing your general diagram in reply 2273 here.

This general diagram pendulum17.jpg is applicable to almost all the inventions discussed in this forum.  It has been vigorously proven by the modified parallelogram of forces experiment ? both theoretically and experimentally.  The many Over Unity Inventors can use this general diagram to explain the source of energy of their inventions.

Keep up the good work.  Scientific truth will win in the end. 

You congratulate yourself!  ;D ;D ;D You tell urself you have won the lottery  ;D On basis of some baseless force diagram you claim that you have changed the world! Without ever pulling the pendulum even a single time, you claim it has been proved experimentally!  ;D ;D ;D

You said: My posts are like ? announcing to the World that I have won.

I haven't laughed so much in recent time! I still can not stop laughing. It is the world who should say you have won and not other way around!  ;D
You couldn't even answer me! Top gun avatar had to run away. Now you thank him and claim you have proved everything.
Man, I really pity you! Dillusions often happen to losers! It is how they are alive. They believe that one day they are going to be billioners. They build houses around the world, buy luxury cars, charter planes, yatchts, take most beautiful girls in world to their bed...................................but only in their day dreams!
One day they found themselves in asylum and thats the end of the story for most of them!  ;D
All the best with you lotter ticket!  ;)