Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Waballs

We then discuss  the difficulties faced by some forum members. One reaction was ? Those people must have been sleeping in their Physics classes.?

Not so subtle is he? Forever hahahahaha

ltseung888

Dear Top Gun,

Thank you for taking many bullets and cannon balls.  Your good intention of educating every forum member is appreciated.  Please continue to help them in whatever way you deemed suitable.

As in your analogy, I feel like the person holding a winning lottery ticket.  The numbers have been announced.  It is just a matter of collecting the money.  My posts are like ? announcing to the World that I have won.  I am reproducing your general diagram in reply 2273 here.

This general diagram pendulum17.jpg is applicable to almost all the inventions discussed in this forum.  It has been vigorously proven by the modified parallelogram of forces experiment ? both theoretically and experimentally.  The many Over Unity Inventors can use this general diagram to explain the source of energy of their inventions.

Keep up the good work.  Scientific truth will win in the end. 
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

chrisC

Quote from: ltseung888 on May 04, 2008, 05:19:24 PM
Dear Top Gun,

Thank you for taking many bullets and cannon balls.  Your good intention of educating every forum member is appreciated.  Please continue to help them in whatever way you deemed suitable.

As in your analogy, I feel like the person holding a winning lottery ticket.  The numbers have been announced.  It is just a matter of collecting the money.  My posts are like ? announcing to the World that I have won.  I am reproducing your general diagram in reply 2273 here.

This general diagram pendulum17.jpg is applicable to almost all the inventions discussed in this forum.  It has been vigorously proven by the modified parallelogram of forces experiment ? both theoretically and experimentally.  The many Over Unity Inventors can use this general diagram to explain the source of energy of their inventions.

Keep up the good work.  Scientific truth will win in the end. 

Any IDIOT can reproduce a generic diagram like this! When they asks you for proofs, is this all you can come out with?

You are the laughing stock of this forum. Seriously....
Are you Chinese? I think Chinese people have this issue with 'face saving' more than most other races. You don't seemed to have any, otherwise you won't be continually making a fool of yourself!

cheers
chrisC

ledelectronics

Kul_ash,

You are good in physics, could you look this message and give your comments, thanks!

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4631.msg93996#msg93996

ltseung888

Quote from: ledelectronics on May 04, 2008, 07:25:44 PM
Kul_ash,

You are good in physics, could you look this message and give your comments, thanks!

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4631.msg93996#msg93996

Dear ledelectronics,

Thank you for bringing Milkovic pendulum back into the discussion.

Here is the extract:

e-mail: nebsimin@EUnet.yu

ABSTRACT
This study explains the effect of creating the free energy in the device made of: a) oscillating pendulum-lever system, b) system for initiating and maintaining the oscillation of the pendulum, and c) system which uses the energy of the device by damping the oscillation of the lever.

Serbian inventor Veljko Milkovic (www.veljkomilkovic.com) has invented, patented and developed series of such machines based on two-stage oscillator for producing energy. The operation of the machine is based on forced oscillation of the pendulum, since the axis of the pendulum affects one of the arms of the two-armed lever by a force which varies periodically. Part of the total oscillation energy of the pendulum-lever system is changed into work for operating a pump, a press, rotor of an electric generator or some other user system. The creation of free energy was proved by a great number of physical models.

The effect of creating the free energy is defined in this study as the difference between the energy which is the machine transfers to the user system by the lever and the energy which is input from the environment in order to maintain the oscillation of the pendulum. Appearance of the free
energy is not in accordance with the energy conservation law. The effect of creating the free energy results from the difference between the work of the orbital damping forces of the lever and the work of the radial damping force of the pendulum motion. This effect enables increase of the input energy. The coefficient of efficiency of the machine can be more than one.

Now Milkovic can point to pendulum17.jpg and relax.  There is no need for him to explain the source of energy again.  It is the Lead Out gravitational energy.

I can wait for scientific confirmation of his claim and wave my Lee-Tseung theory.  There will be at least another 299 confirmations coming.  Who cares about insults???

Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.