Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisC

Quote from: hansvonlieven on May 05, 2008, 02:04:18 AM
G'day all,

If there is anything predictable about Milkovic it is the crazy way he "measures" his input and output. The fanciful guesses of that idiot Jovan Bebic that he uses as foundation for his "calculations" are laughable. Maybe he should return to the foam rubber tube they used before.

Hans von Lieven

G'day Hans. It's so good to see you back on the Forum. Unfortunately, we still have this deluded person with us. It looks like the comedy show will go on after all.

The thing I don't get it is why Lawrence thinks he's discovered this magical Lee-Tseung Push-Pull theory and is so terribly proud and excited about it? Not a single other (other than his alter ego persona) soul has even acknowledged this 'discovery' is special.

Oh, well. It's a mystery what crap resides inside some person's brains! Elementary understanding of some  'O' level Physics suddenly gets equated with Einstein's equations! What a loser!

cheers
chrisC

ledelectronics

Thanks for answers!

chrisC, take it easy! I don't know who is Lawrence. Previous posts were really my first postings here. I'm just curious about those "free energy" things, sometimes lurking here.

Kul_ash

Quote from: ledelectronics on May 05, 2008, 03:41:36 AM
Thanks for answers!

chrisC, take it easy! I don't know who is Lawrence. Previous posts were really my first postings here. I'm just curious about those "free energy" things, sometimes lurking here.

Its not your fault! Tseung comes everyday with so many aliases, that whoever is newbie and accepting Tseung's theory, 99.9999999999% is Tseung!  :D So dont worry!

Thanx for saying I am good at Physics. But Tseung thinks I do not know any. I am sure Milvoic would think similar also. Any way I will go thru these new experiments and will comment on them,
Cheers!

Koen1

lol well i'm certainly not going to hold my breath until Milkovic or Tseung come flying by in their
overunity antigravity craft machine device setups. ;)

But it is amazing how long he keeps this up.
By now any other person might have figured that what he thinks is a duck because
it has feathers and lays eggs is in fact, as all others that were not his own alter egos
have pointed out, a chicken for the clear reason that it cannot swim and does not say "quack".
But not "Tseung". He insists it is a duck. ;) ;D
Then he points to Milkovic, who also thinks the things in his back yard with feathers and
laying eggs are ducks, while they are in fact geese. And Tseung seems to believe his
duck is a goose. But in reality, it is still a chicken.
:D

@Hans: welcome back to the comedy show! :D

@ledelectronics: I'm sure no harm was intended, Tseung just plays so many alter ego tricks
that people can get confused sometimes. ;)

ltseung888

It would be interesting to dig out what insults Galileo or the Wright brothers received before their theory got accepted.

Opposing Galileo was the Church.  Church relies on faith and not science.

Opposing the Wright brothers were physicists.  What kind of physicists were those?

Opposing the Lee-Tseung theory are some Virtual Forum Members.  Who cares what they are???

Those who do not understand parallelogram of forces; who do not understand vector arithmetic; who cannot resolve force and displacement into vertical and horizontal components or those from the CIA or the like are not worthy challengers to the Lee-Tseung theory.

Information that benefits the World will change the existing power structures.  Insults and opposition from such forces are to be expected.  We must encourage the many OU inventors.  They should look at pendulum17.  That shows the source of their energy.  They can focus on their inventions.  They are right.  The Patent Offices were wrong.

Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.