Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Marco's Dancing Magnets.... doing the 7.8Hz dance

Started by tao, July 21, 2007, 04:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

okay so i'm happy to say i have recreated another setup with diffrent magnets and i'm in for another video  :)
hopefully i will be shooting it this weekend and i am now polishing the magnets for improved movement, there is still some glue on them and that's not good so i have to remove that.

hopefully we will see the dance once again  :D

Marco.

Grumpy

Don't assume that the magnetic field inside the toroidal ring stays there.  Toroids will interact with external fields and have been replaced in some power electronics applications with air-cores due to troublesome external magnetic fields.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

BEP

You should find that the field is very flexible on each magnet. Flexible like a bubble that will not break. When one is moved toward the other the other bounces off. When that same one is drawn away the other will follow. At the right frequency of movement they will act as is they had a rubberband between them.

Why 7.8? My understanding is this:

Magnets do not produce a field. They only shape or focus the field they are in. On Earth that field moves best at 7.8 because of the size of the Earth. I don't believe the Earth's mag field is generated by perm mags rather by electro dynamo effect.

This is why we have a Faraday generator paradox and why spinning a magnet on its axis does not rotate the field of that magnet - because it doesn't have a field.

As I have found a very long time ago you should find now that any magnet setup will dance best at 7.8. - unless you move to Mars.

>> Oh what they hey? ... Imagine what might happen if you build a transformer to work at 7.8 (with a PM core). We'll all be doing things in three's and driving cars by pushing rods into boxes instead of turning a key. You'll need to put a space between the windings and the core. An E field cancelling toroid would be nice. Then the secondary could just be a loose coil of wire passing through the center like two interlocked rings.

Don't forget there is an international treaty banning electronics under 16Hz! And the number 7.8 isn't always correct. It changes hour by hour sometimes.

tao

Very well put BEP...

Nice analogy to the rubberband, that does make sense, and seem that way. I have similar thoughts to you about why 7.8Hz was the best frequency. I liked your addition of the Faraday generator paradox and field notions, good to now KNOW these additional 'pieces' of this puzzle.

I also agree about making a generator out of all this. This is why I initiated this thread again, even though by many these dancing magnets were only seen as a 'neat trick'. There is just 'something' integral being displayed here, something that can be exploited for OU, at least that is what I feel...

Grumpy

http://www.maxwellsociety.net/PhysicsCorner/FaradayDisc/faraday.html

Faraday also found that a rotating magnet produced a magnetic vortex.  (I think it weas a bar magnet - have to check his notes - three volumes of them.)   Had he explored this further, rather than the electric field, mankind would be exploring the universe in person.  He was so close.

By the way, A-field need not be conservative, it can produce current - the teach this in college. 

Spin does not cancel.  My understanding is that it expands or compresses.  Guess Lenz didn't get hold of that little aspect of nature.  Walter Russell stated that this expansion and contraction is all that is required for everything in the universe.  Kinda goes with Marinov's statement that there are no fields - only the potentials.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards