Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Do The Fields Exist

Started by postingsite, April 08, 2019, 05:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postingsite

Do Magnetic, or Electric, or Electromagnetic fields,  actually exist .

The following thread on another site reminded me of what I often wonder, do fields interact .
https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/471007/why-dont-electromagnetic-waves-interact-with-each-other

NOTE -  I was sure that recently, or in the last 6 months,   I had seen an article about an experiment using very powerful lasers that showed that when the paths of 2 lasers met, that the path of one or both lasers was deflected .  I can not find that experiment now .
          - I assume there are also  'Electromagnetic-Lasers', whose beam behaves like an electromagnet,  that would be better than the experiment below, for the electromagnetic-field at least .

--------------------
A Simple Experiment
The diagrams below show a simple experiment, which I have no way of doing .
( NOTE - I forgot to add a diagram for Electric-Fields / Electrets )
    -  Two  permanent-magnets ( or electromagnets in the other diagram ) ARE OUT OF LINE OF SIGHT OF EACH OTHER,  the line of sight between them is blocked by a block that completely blocks their fields,  however,  above the block,  their fields can meet .
     ( 1 ) - For Magnetic-Fields,  could you cause one magnet to move by moving the other magnet in this set-up ?
     ( 2 ) - For Electric-Fields, could you cause one electret to move by moving the other electret in this set-up ?
     ( 3 ) - And stupidly I will also ask,  for Electromagnetic-Fields, could you cause one electromagnet to move by moving the other electromagnet in this set-up ?

If the answer to ( 1 ) or ( 2 ) or ( 3 ) is  'no interaction',  then could it be that what we interpret as fields,  may actually be something like QUANTUM-ENTANGLEMENT,  some sort of unknown connection between two objects or sub-atomic-particles having similar properties,  maybe their interactions are warps in space-time or gravity or something .
--------------------

Deflecting Radio Transmission
- Can radio signals / transmission be blocked just by using a radio-beam to deflect another radio-beam before it is received by the receiver,  as in the diagrams attached below,  when everything is out of line of sight of each other ( of course in practice this would be stupid, since a lot would still get through  ) .

Note - The block, blocking 100% of the fields in the diagrams below, could maybe be made out of a weak magnet, or out of many small weak magnets .