Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU with 'Legs?'

Started by BEP, July 22, 2007, 01:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

Alright! I've been pretty quiet. I wanted to show some respect for all those so invested in the TPU by not spouting my realizations and clogging the forum. (aren't you all so pleased?  ;D )

Instead I've been taking each little portion of my wild theories and testing them, one at a time.

A few have been thrown out - not all.

I have one question to ask of the folks that have spent so much time on the open TPU that was shown demoed with two table lamps - the 91Vdc one.

Does anyone else see that the legs are not just legs? If so, what do you think they are?

joe dirt

Hey Bep

enjoy reading your posts, I was thinking capacitor banks but not sure (get that alot
  with this thing)   This version could operate in a completely different way from the
  the others,  one thing is I don,t see is the small ferrite toroid on this one, two of
  them has these on them (they look like their all the same type).

one other thing, if the control circuits have to be in the middle because of interference
  then I,m guessing it acts like a helmholtz but on the other hand they might have to
  be in the middle to capture the effect of a vortex...

sorry, all I,ve done is create more questions ???

The enigma of a T.P.U.  whoda thunk
Dirt

BEP

I would say what I think they are but that wouldn't make sense unless I also spewed the whole description.

About what you said, I can tell you what I think and am quite sure of:

There isn't anything in the center of this one because the controls are two tubes at North and South. South being where the test connection is. The tubes at each end are likely a dual triode and a HV rectifier that has a separate plate connector. There appear to be a grid bias RC circuit and a delay cap.

The small ferrite toroids in the others should be secondary power windings for the SS control circuits.
It wouldn't take much capacitance to fire the coils as I see them so I don't think that is what is in the leg.

I do know this: If you are using a device that needs field rotation to organize energy you must have a static or 'different speed' field perpendicular to the rotating fields to organize the energy and provide the needed field lines to cross for conversion.

I think the legs contain the missing solenoid like field needed for conversion. You install a magnet at the top to complete the magnetic circuit of the metal stators containing an air-core coil. This would provide the static field I could not see.

These were not clear on the stills provided. I just had a chance to see the video.

Yes, I do believe this TPU is the most interesting design of all. I have found a few very neat tricks in it. All must be proven by a working device.

innovation_station

i think that there 8 square mages at the legs 4  top and 4 bottom in atraction between the magnets i think are transformers the ones with 4 winds on them out of a monitor  and posibly pluse 2 transfoemers and pluse 2 controls out of phase of 1 another then the feild lines will inter act from horantel coil and the vertical coil creating a big magnetic shock wave that enters the core of the tpu after core is saturated u have out put power that is what i think of the open tpu also on the first tpu sm made it looks like there is alum foil over the controls on the collector hummmm why?

remember that electricty will build up on close conductive meatles so if the alum foil is hooked to the control coils it will power them after the core is saturated does that make sence

is
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!