Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

invite other technicians, or energy proffesors - why not?

Started by [flesh]sniper1, July 28, 2007, 04:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brnbrade

Here it is learned little of everything.
Until art of the conspiracy.
Penalty many to think about $$ and free energy is secondary.
I have discovered and great jobs that already were born dead. I do not have resource for my research.
Is all complicating, even though a different place with many peoples with thoughts and studies.
Stefan has made a great work in this site. He does not have a great competitor.

regards

BEP

I can't speak for others but I am here BECAUSE of the open minds, VERY HIGH TALENT, that spark already mentioned and the vision to see how things may work as opposed to how we have been told.

If you have any of the above ââ,¬â€œ whether you have an expensive lab or the just willingness to search for answers AND you are willing to work with the group ââ,¬â€œ I welcome you to join the quest.

If you are here to exercise a limited vocabulary that consists mainly of four letter words ââ,¬â€œ please do it somewhere else.

Here you will find folks that will aid your endeavors, criticize when criticism is needed and applaud your success.
These folks have more accumulated experience and talent than anywhere and Iââ,¬â,,¢ve been doing this for over 30 years.

I have played the other game and lost. The one where you invent and try to cash in. When I refused to play by the rules - I was burnt badly. The ONLY way to get free energy out is to make it public and make sure others have enough to repeat the project.

The banners play havoc with my terrible connection. I donââ,¬â,,¢t care. I have more important targets. 

Motorcoach1

Ã,  I agree with BEP. If i was out to make money I would not have put my Hydroxy Powered Motor here. If the world doesn't chang it's greed factor our kids have no world to grow up in. So i feel your bitchen is better off else where. and yes in time as most have found we accumulate edcuated folks here as well as lerkers. so lerk as much as you like. It's like busness you can be profit or you can be overhead , wich one are you. this forum is neather we'er the glue!Ã,  :)

brnbrade

Hi Bep

The biggest problem is all here has plain to?
All want success and $$.
But it is a game of cat and rat. E nobody speaks open.
Because?

Motorcoach1

I also have H2 project.
Without input power and  very high output of hydroxy, but this is not my plan.
My bigger part of the efforts is in free energy.
Now I am only getting some success, that many peoples, very more time than that me.