Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Tools for TPU design

Started by pauldude000, October 09, 2007, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acerzw

Paul,

You still alive? Scanned the O'bits but have not read of any deaths due to extended Jolt Cola fueled programming frenzies... <in spooky medium voice> is there anybody there?

Acerzw
In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

pauldude000

@Acer

ROFL. Yes, still alive, no Jolt overdoses here. Yet. But not happy! :(

On-line only until tomorrow. Life intrudes.

@all

As of tomorrow, due to lack of funds, I will be offline for awhile.

I will be back on-line when possible, but right now I am stretched too far, too thin, financially. I look forward to conversing with you all at a later date.

Paul Andrulis

Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

pauldude000

@all

Geocities website is not affected, so will remain up and going, so you may download to your hearts content. I will not be able to add any new content though, till I get back online.

Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

angryScientist

I have made a program to display a simple animation of the current densities in a toroidal core. Three frequencies can make up the signal.

Three display segments represent the signal. Top and bottom are the two different currents positive and negative flowing clock wise and counter-clock wise. The middle is the combination of the two currents.

screen shot

Program can be downloaded here:
http://www.geocities.com/abebarker/Simulator.html

Sorry I don't know how to program for Linux but I did include the source. If you know of any good references to Linux programming I'm willing to learn.

Also, I tried this in windows 98 and part of it didn't work. This is really just a very simple program and I just started writing it. If you have any suggestions please let me know. I would rather have this be useful to someone.

Thanks

pauldude000

I just "popped" back online (am still offline, but am borrowing a compy for a little). I want to thank angry for his addition to the effort, and encourage all who are able, to join in and contribute.

You can never have too many good tools!

Paul Andrulis