Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity Wheel - Perpetual Motion

Started by tao, August 09, 2007, 04:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hydrocontrol

You got that right.. Really sad...  >:( The fancy wheel was a nice build... Guess it got him a few minutes of fame but at a loss of future believability.  :o Lets say he does actually build a 'bulletproof' one which I hope he does. It will be harder for people to take it seriously unless it can be replicated and who will want to replicate after this.  :'(
  Reminds me of a project I was involved with years ago with a group of other internet builders replicating an Adams motor. The guy that 'claimed' to have a working unit was actually using the group to do his research with the hopes that one of us could 'solve' the problems he was having with his motor and get it to run for him while at the same time taking the credit for all these 'creative ideas' the the rest of the group was generating. That really sours one attitude about working on replications... Some people...  :-[

hydrocontrol

New video of another newly built gravity wheel by Scott Hall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKyOtImTl94

Really hard to tell how it is built from the video. No details visible since it is painted black. All I can tell is a black spinning disk with plexiglass sides. Hope he releases the plans so it can be replicated.

TheOne

this guys made fake wheel that some tryed to replicate without success so i believe this one is fake also

hansvonlieven

You'll be waiting a long time Hydro.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

hydrocontrol

Hans wrote :
QuoteYou'll be waiting a long time Hydro.

I suspect you are right.  :D  At least his video of the first two devices he created showed enough detail to warrant a replication (although failed) this newest video shows no details.  :-\  I find it interesting he is holding the wheel in his hand instead of having it on a cradle which would have kept the skeptics from saying he was spinning the axle with the thumb and finger of the hidden hand behind the wheel.  :o If Scott really has created his 'bulletproof' gravity wheel he needs to do a better job of presenting it in a more 'bulletproof' manner. Holding the axle in his hand is not that manner. A better proof would be to have a camera walk around of the stationary spinning device on a cradle with better lighting, more video time and better resolution. I suspect you are correct.  I will be waiting a long time.  ;)