Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The truth about "overunity".

Started by Navi-gator, August 11, 2007, 09:10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

@ D.M.
Hello Dingus.

that was a great ask. how can an machinery or something  give more OUT that it used.

only if something work additionalley IN this devices
and ADD the power.
as
ambient temperature
solare rays
some "moving parts -inside the machine- . I think on BESSLER now.
enz

---------------

you are (little bit wrong with.) because not comple..

D.M.  (copied)
Lets say I use 10watts in a heater, and get out 9watts of heat...
Thats a CoP of 0.9

--------

If it heat (water) -only-9Watts .. ,
1 watt ware lost to air (amnient) in any way  it give NO losts !!

all losts (example , gasoline motor) will be tourned
into "heat" , are NO losts , AND can also used
------------
If some "overuniy maschines , com out over 100% ,
than its is not true , because in ANY ay , this additional power  comes from "Anywhere2 , and
its only to open the mind and the eye--
example
frigidaire  : from abient
solar heat  from abient
solar electricity : from ambient (rays)
Perpetuum Mobiles. From additionalyy insid working "moving" parts
Telsa Car , Coler, Hendershot Hubbard and more
from added "univers power".

And so on..

any Overunity commes from ADDITIONALLY Powers
that can USED

On  other ways : It give NO LOSTs
Any "Losts" will turned to Heat (or other power)

--------------
So i hope to learn more here.
All days i can find "some more"  .. here  and other places.

G.Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Dingus Mungus

CoP only accounts for useful recovered energy. Any energy lost to the enviornment is not lost (as in destroyed), but it leaves the system and can not be included in CoP. Any useful energy lost to the enviornment applies in net efficiency.

Example:
Solar cells are roughly 20% efficient, so 80% of the suns photons that contact the Si surface are reflected out to the ambient energy pool and refered to as lost energy. Thats net efficiency, but the CoP of a solar cell is infinite.

Overunity is a refrence to CoP as energy can not be created from nothing. It must be tapped from the ambient. There are so many different moving streams of energy to tap, that there is no need for creating energy or violating physics. Thats the bit of confusion that seperates us from regular science. They assume perpetual motion means no input, but really it means no user input.

~Dingus

pese

Quote from: Dingus Mungus on August 14, 2007, 02:51:48 AM
CoP only accounts for useful recovered energy. Any energy lost to the enviornment is not lost (as in destroyed), but it leaves the system and can not be included in CoP. Any useful energy lost to the enviornment applies in net efficiency.

Example:
Solar cells are roughly 20% efficient, so 80% of the suns photons that contact the Si surface are reflected out to the ambient energy pool and refered to as lost energy. Thats net efficiency, but the CoP of a solar cell is infinite.

Overunity is a refrence to CoP as energy can not be created from nothing. It must be tapped from the ambient. There are so many different moving streams of energy to tap, that there is no need for creating energy or violating physics. Thats the bit of confusion that seperates us from regular science. They assume perpetual motion means no input, but really it means no user input.

~Dingus
Jes so is it , but the econony is better . mor tan 20 % will also turned at heat (an will not reflected) .
The dark color thake the infrared (heat) rays.

BUT  no  ONE think to "take this additional 20% Energy to store directly in watertank.
So the efficent of Solar Cell arrangements ca be done more economical in use
GP
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

armagdn03

WHAT A STUPID DISCUSSION!

Is any of this really relevant? You are all talking about the same thing from different vantage points.
YOU ARE ALL CORRECT!

If you have an electric motor and a solar cell, you could take the stance that it is OU if you dont take into accout the sun (say if you didnt know what the sun or light was). ie a system outside of equilibrium...because we deliberately left out one half....the sun

OR you could say it is not OU and take into accout the sun, ie a closed system

We consider some machines OU because we do not understand ZPE or whatever name you want to give the phenomenon, which is essentially the "battery" Of course if you leave the power source out it will look like OU!

What others are saying is that once you include ZPE or the battery in the picture its not OU.

SIMPLE
Dont over complicate and waste time.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

Navi-gator

Quote from: armagdn03 on August 14, 2007, 12:37:06 PM
WHAT A STUPID DISCUSSION!

Is any of this really relevant? You are all talking about the same thing from different vantage points.
YOU ARE ALL CORRECT!

If you have an electric motor and a solar cell, you could take the stance that it is OU if you dont take into accout the sun (say if you didnt know what the sun or light was). ie a system outside of equilibrium...because we deliberately left out one half....the sun

OR you could say it is not OU and take into accout the sun, ie a closed system

We consider some machines OU because we do not understand ZPE or whatever name you want to give the phenomenon, which is essentially the "battery" Of course if you leave the power source out it will look like OU!

What others are saying is that once you include ZPE or the battery in the picture its not OU.

SIMPLE
Dont over complicate and waste time.

Thanks, I'm glad you have it all figured out, although in a few years I believe your answer will only be an elementary generalization.