Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The truth about "overunity".

Started by Navi-gator, August 11, 2007, 09:10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HopeForHumanity

Go ahead, continue to miss use that definition. I don't care if you continue to look stupid anymore. The simple matter is, you don't know what your saying.
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

z_p_e

Dante,

I was going to stop posting anything further here because it is quite evident that neither can see each other's perspective and make any sense of it.

OK, let's call a truce. In fact, I will concede to you, and you can use whatever terminology you wish; that fact is it does not matter one iota.

You know why? Because to me the meat of the matter in this whole discussion is folks getting hung up on terminology. It's just semantics. The wording is not nearly as important as whether you can produce hardware that operates as you claim.

That IS ALL that really matters.

I do not dispute that you have what you claim or not. Fact is anyone can come forward and say what you have. The proof is in the pudding however. Do you have any proof? Video perhaps?

Engineer reports add credence, but they do not constitute a seal of approval.

So you make a claim of "free energy" or whatever you want to call it...."over-efficiency"....there I said it....I'll probably go to techy hell now...LOL. Good for you, I wish you best of luck with your device and bringing an end to the world's energy problems. When can the world see a demonstration? Why can't we buy one? Will you patent?

Cheers my friend. Relax will ya? There's no reason to be get excited right?

We can all go on our merry ways.

Darren

lltfdaniel1

If there was no over unity, there would be no existence,all through the universe and all of its manifestations leading right to the way the earth manifests which is apart of it.

Looking at the scientific atom, it spins right,what makes that spin?

the earth still spins right - what exactly makes that spin?

to what makes that spin , will lead to the first cause,which would be zillions of years in measurement.

you want to find something that spins that can be converted to electric like a generator right?

well that's your first clue to finding overunity, if you find out why the little circles keep spinning again and again around the big atom, you a little closer to finding overunity.

That is my point.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

Iosh

So, will Dante show anything remotely similar to proof or will he continue discussing definitions like he was an Encyclopaedia Britannica collaborator?
The world won't get any power from his bad temper and megalomania, though if there was a way we sure would have excess energy for centuries.