Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Moray Radiant Energy device - connecting the dots

Started by Dadas123, September 30, 2010, 05:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dadas123

1. Henry Moray writes about high frequency - the highest sun radiant power is at 600 THz which is just below visible light.
2. He got high voltages (10,000V to 250,000V) - P=U*I (P - power in Watts, U - voltage in Volts, I - current in Amps) - obviously, the higher the Volts, the lower the Amps in order to get the right Watts, so 1000W at 110V makes 9.1A and 1000W at 10,000V makes only 0.1A.
3. Somewhere above 1016Hz to just above 1021Hz is the HEF (High Energy Frequency range - X-rays, Gamma rays). Ultraviolet is from1015Hz to 1017Hz - the high part inside HEF range.
4. The Swedish Stone is Germanium - Germanium Diode - obviously, in Moray's times this was an amazing discovery! Moray also writes exactly which minerals he used for his Moray Valve and there are radioactive minerals there.
5. Moray was using Radon (half-life ca. 3.8 days) which is a product of Radium (half-life 1600 years) in his therapeutic device.

All this information can be found in the internet - Moray's books - available in pdf - all you need is google.

The energy is out there, everywhere, just waiting to be tapped.
It's no magic, it's not something from nothing.

We are not producing energy, just transforming one form of energy into another. All energy is already there, it is not created and can not be destroyed, just recycled!

Put the dots together and apply some electronics background and you should get very close.

Just remember that high voltage and high frequency are pretty dangerous and one must know how to deal with them so as not to kill himself.

And - naturally, all our everyday appliance don't work on high voltage, that's where the transformers come in handy.

Frequency is a different issue, for lighting and electric heating frequency does not matter a lot, but for many other device it does. But electronics can deal with this, too.