Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cheap expiriment

Started by infringer, August 19, 2007, 09:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

infringer

Use a multimeter a pop can and some copper coil windings in a series 4 to 5 place positive lead empty dry pop can hook up other lead to coil windings start rubbing a magnet on the pop can and watch multimeter.

Cheap easy fun and proof you can produce electricity.
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

armagdn03

Wow, If I already hadnt learned this in the 3rd grade.  :P j/k but I think this forum is more for alternative science rather than proof of known concepts
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

pese

Quote from: infringer on August 19, 2007, 09:12:41 PM
Use a multimeter a pop can and some copper coil windings in a series 4 to 5 place positive lead empty dry pop can hook up other lead to coil windings start rubbing a magnet on the pop can and watch multimeter.

Cheap easy fun and proof you can produce electricity.

it is an aluminium can ??
surprising !

Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

infringer

Yes it was fun for me really a while back out of bordem I had an old speaker and a magnet with a pop can some speaker wire and a cheap multimeter...

It may be a beginners expirement but something someone can actually see at home with common household things that you would normally throw in the trash.

Not all of us have particle beam accelerators in our basements....

And not all of us have been fortunate to have mommy or the military pay for electronic engineering masters either so there is a knowladge gap much of which I think we should try to eliminate here by explaining known things such as equations in calculus and theories taught in some of these courses.

Having this become a reality "OVERUNITY" you will have to bridge the gap and become unified ourself in the effort.
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

EMdevices

infringer,Ã,  can you draw up a diagram please?Ã, Ã,  I can not visualize how you hook things up and how they are positioned.Ã, Ã, 

It sure sounds like basic induction, (magnet moving with coil nearby, etc..)Ã,  Is that what you are describing?

EM