Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Open letter to inventors (destination: underground)

Started by toorik, August 15, 2007, 08:39:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

Quote from: Grumpy on August 15, 2007, 02:28:35 PM
Yeah, -[marco]-, just freakin' post it!

Edit:
@I_S
He's not that greedy, or is he?

isn't this where it started?

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,1761.msg18738.html#msg18738

-[marco]- is not greedy:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,1761.msg19831.html#msg19831

Hi indeed i'm not greedy, i don't care about the money.
That post was to stimulate Bruce and his "crew".

all i do care about is that we stop the oil burning machiene.

recently my experiments pointed out this cannot be done by building one tpu for each house and car and so on....

so when i said it was building a second unit, i wasn't talking about a tpu.
But William here posts many and reads little makes his conclusions posts some crap untill he goes to bed and when he wakes up posts some more crap untill he can go to bed again.
i bet he is posting his dreams about buying tubes and doing lots of tests....

M.

innovation_station

edit:

btw turbo or joker wichever you perfer  i have some gear yes and when i do finally put it all togather i think i will only have a few tests to do to make the ring work ;) ;D
un like you my lost little friend

;D ;D ;D

and turbo i wil post more just to confuse you!!!!!!!!!!!!

i said i dont get rude but now i do

so mr wise guy where is your working tpu  you seam to think you are a verry smart guY but i c you have spent prObaly 10 X the time i have with this projeCT  and you in my opinoin  have had much less results

so wise guy who is the fool?   YOU ARE MY FRIEND IS THIS A CHALLANGE FOR YOU IS IT SOME KIND OF RACE

TURBO MARCO WHO EVER THE HELL YOU WHO CARES NEWAY?

YOU ARE THE JOKE JUST BUILD THE DAMM THING QUIT COMPLAINING

MR JOKER
OR IS THAT MR FAKER  ? seams to me that you are quite possibaly verry confused so confused that you must complain about what i write  a JOKE

you know what i hope this thred grows so big that you never crack it turbo

you seam to think you are so good

but where is you free opensource work for this world b4 you call people dumb read what they have done

just incase you dont know joker this im more than the tpu here

you know what turbo i waste no time 4 u you are just not worth it

hey a side note why would you not design that generator i did for you it is soo simple  is it not but maybe just too complex 4 u

btw where are your thoughts mr siecence  ~~~~~OH BUT TURBO HERE THINKS THIS DEVICE WILL BUILD ITSELF  :P

WHY MUST YOU BE A DICK? MAYBE IT IS JUST YOUR WAY EH TURBO

AND NOW BECAUSE OF YOU MORE CLUTTER WE ALL NEED RIGHT SO JUST STOP CUZ I WONT I DO NOT STOP IF YOU DONT KNOW

now i have done things i did not want to do but it is done now so be it we grow  ;)

I HOPE WHAT I WROTE DISTURBS YOU SO YOU STOP WITH THE BS MR BOSS YOU DO NOT AND WILL NOT OWN THIS SITE SO I C YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE COMPLAINING AND TURBO I THINK YOU NEED TO READ IT SEAMS TO ME THAT YOU HAVE NOT EVEN FOUND THE GAME YET MAYBE YOU SHOULD READ THE LOTR THRED AND CATCH UP WITH EVERYONE ELSE FOOL!!!!!

TURBO DO YOU NEED YOUR OWN THRED FOR COMPLAINTS I THINK IT WOULD FIND MUCH USE FROM YOU
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Grumpy

@Marco

If an "energy provider" was in  every home and every vehicle (a device that provided enough power to operate these things) then we would indeed be able to reduce our dependency on oil.

I am pretty sure you are able to make power to some degree, probably get a lot of heat and/or a few other effects that are not desirable and need to be worked out.  Consider working with someone else about it and maybe a new perspective on the issues will help you to create a better device.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

innovation_station

WELL FOR ALL OF YOU THAT ARE LOST OUT THER LOOK AROUND

there many pictures on this site of working rings i really dont think the coil or the ring is the problem here  ;)

marriy the right ring to the right osc and there you have it put in some small componts  so it flows the right dirrection  sounds like a tpu to me

i pesonaly think there is only a few things to do to achive a working ring that is collect the re how might that be done i beleave it must be converted to kenetic engery first b4 we can use it soo make the kicks power the control coils turn the kick into a magnetic shock wave collect it with copper thease are conversion devices as sm says soo

they convert electrical to kenetic back to electrical that in my opinion is the conversion of the tpu  just like the pm i posted last night

good day all

is
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

JamesThomas

Quote from: otto on August 15, 2007, 11:50:41 AM
Hello all,

I wanted to post this first on the German site but here Im.

@Stefan,

please, please, I dont want to be an elite because I dont deserve it!!!!

I also dont want to see the hidden site. I also dont want to post there because I think that all people are nice here and they all deserve to see what Im posting. I have my topic!!! Its a big mistake from you to built up such a hidden topic and to deside who is better then other people here.

The next time please, ask me first before you "hang" a lot of stars under my name.

So, please,please, Im an oridinary man in this group.

A little man from a little country.

Otto

It takes a big man of true humility to say words like that, Otto.
We are not what we believe ourselves to be.