Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Health Risk? I need advice I might be injured.

Started by stallman, August 16, 2007, 02:07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

Hi Stallman  :)
I believe you have met the Radiant energy event.
I also understand your situation.

Recently Stefan and me have started a new experimenting area which involves a overunity Radiant energy battery charger which extracts energy out of the air (capturing free electrons).

My latest device is made up of some old pipes,a transformer,a few switches,capacitors,diodes,Potentiometers, two 555 timers and a plastic box.

This is a cheap project and any help would be appreciated.
There are two conditions that must be met if we want to generate the Radiant Energy Event.

One of them is that we make sure the discharge is only in one direction, and the other is that we can control the pulse duration.

If you are interested ,you can find it over here:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2712.0.html

Marco.

innovation_station

nice work turbo and i am not being a dink here

but it seams you help in inventing somthing and you grow your ego might this be 1 of the first inventions you have helped with

i have invented many things but my ego has not growen any more you know what most of my work is not online yet

and i might not even make it there  ;)

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

stallman

@ Marco

I tried something similar to this when I was starting my own OU projects. My project was supposed to be a Tesla radiant energy design. It didn?t work well because I didn?t know what I was doing but now I have some clue. I probably can?t get a hold of supplies or have the space to test this. I am going to go to college in a month so I might get access to a metal shop instead.

@ Everyone reading this

I will be righting a post, however, with questions and thoughts that I would like to get feed back from. I plan on compiling a pdf document that tells about the TPU and other free energy devices so that new people to this site will have some insight of what?s going on. I will see if hartiberlin want to post it in his locked threads.

I have done research on E.V. Gray, Tesla, Steve Mark, John Bedini, Tom Bearden, Sweet, Meyers, Bob Boyce, and lately research on Rife and Priore. I have been sampling everyone?s work and have come to see many repeating themes in all their work.

I have gotten a hold of all of Peter Lindemann?s movies he?s made from his web site. I have seen both of Tom Bearden?s movies. I have also got other rare footage of Rife and interview with Bearden (uttorent is my favorite program). I am not sure of the legality of how I got the movies but if anyone?s interested I could send you a copy. (to somewhat justify my illegal download is that I have decided that if I came up with a free energy product I would instantly put it on open source because I think that the only way the world will get free energy).

I will try to get my questionnaire/theory paper post here today or tomorrow. I encourage everyone to give an answer or opinion.

Ps. My spelling and grammar will be a lot better next post.

stallman

I will create a new thread for my questionnaire/research project.

vondesastre

hey guys  sorry to barge in

after numerous calculations and synthesys>>> i think i found us a way to get real free energy

>> stay tuned

i will be needing as much feedback as possible from you

lets do it together

i guess that this is the purpose of this forum anyway

i stand on grounds that >>  many of our predecessors have opened ways but they all got stuck in their single lined research thus were unable to see the bigger picture

please feel free to join in

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,3029.new.html#new

any contextual input will be welcomed

thanks in advance