Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU Compiling

Started by stallman, August 16, 2007, 07:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otto

Hello all,

@Stallman

here some answers. Im answering only from what I saw.

13. I had a runaway and know EXACTLY what a 6" TPU can do.
14. there are a few of possibilities to build a TPU and the people here have different setups with different success.
15. Answer and question: from where can a TPU get the additional energy??? No, not BEMF!!

Otto

stallman

@Otto

Could you reexplain exactly how it ran away and what was the over all experience like. Compared to how much power you put in how much explosive power was it putting out. I could make this a key thing in my paper.

13thHouR

As far as I have been able to isolate, the 5Mhz scalar/soliton wave plays a very important part in the efficiency of the TPU.

Where does it get its energy from? Actually it is a complex set of harmonics and side band frequencies.

Then again ask the designers of the Millennium Bridge on London just how powerful harmonics can be? The repetitive pulse wave set up by people walking across it would match the harmonics of the Bridge and make it shake violently. They had to add support braces to change the bridges harmonics to prevent it form being destroyed. Even though physically the bridge could carry 50* the weight of the people.

Kick pulse also sets up rather unusual electron tunnelling effects (quantum tunnelling as it has been referred to) This is pure Tesla/ZPE territory of partical displacement from another scale density (Different point in the space time continuum).

I explain some  of this here in TDM  http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2816.0.html

Although at this juncture it is important to concentrate on isolating the relative interactions, before we start theorising about the non relative reactions that are taking place.

An example of a scalar/Soliton wave cycle.

http://www.ma.hw.ac.uk/~dugald/breath.mpg

Seeing the movement of this, it is very easy to visualise how the electrons get accelerated and or increase voltage/amps. It would also explain why the device becomes more efficient at temperatures like 100 C, as the electrons would be more free flowing in the convection current.

The convection current may also be why some of the designs stop working when placed upside down. Unless you make allowances for this, the electrons could not flow easily and would hit bottlenecks

stallman

@13hour

Who are you? You seem to really knowledgeable in advanced physics.

I was reading your TDM and I think its great. Through my whole life I have been able to figure out patterns in my sub conscious as you might say. It would take a while for me to figure out what my sub conscious caught because I think In lines (its weird I know). Your theory makes perfect sense. I am going to draw up some pictures that might make sense to you and this would be the best way I can communicate my ideas.

Can you keep posting all your ideas or pm me some of you work. I will be working on some of my drawings. I will post them their. If you have any suggestion for the report/book I will be compiling. Hopefully once some one makes a successful TPU I can write about from start to the finish and what theories explain what is happening.

All help is appreciated. The report will be post in public domain (Ctrl+c all you want)

Stallman
(ps I haven't had the chance to learn advance math I'm only 17 so keep explaining with metaphors; there very understandable)

acerzw

13th Hour,

As a fellow ideas man I have looked at your TDM theory and the linked email conversation and your theory does seem useful in explaining many 'unexplainable' problems in physics, however after giving the concept some thought, there are some questions which I have. I know you are stating that it is just a theory and not necessarily the way things actually work, but how would you explain the following with TDM. In order for your theory to be useful in explaining the TPU operation, it should at least be consistent with observed fact. I know you state that the same rules apply in each TDM state, but the fact that there are multiple (infinite) TDM states with transitions at the local C leads to some interesting effects which would be testable. Please explain:

a) Would we not see apparently 'random' flashes of light in a dark room when say a beam of photons in the TDM state above ours fell below the minimum speed threshold for that state and into the human observable spectrum within our state.  :-\

b) In your contention are the other 'TDM' states therefore inhabited, given your comments about being stationary and other objects passing you at C or multiples, it would seem that this might have to be so.  ???

c) If the answer to the above is yes, or maybe even if not, then surely we would have already experienced the effect of a higher or lower level TDM state compensating for a local C transition causing the catastrophic 'House of Cards' effect you mention. And is your contention that the compensation effect transits instantaneously through all the TDM states to infinity either above or below the originating state.

d) Could not multiple transitions, leading to compensation, in a group of TDM states potentially lead to a self propagating feedback reaction that maintains a non-equilbrium steady state, like a soliton wave.

e) What mechanism would the compensation mechanism take, and would the effects in our TDM state not be observable. If it is black holes what in your mind would determine which black hole the compensation was taken from and how would it initiate?

also in relation to a single TDM state:

f) You state that instead of objects getting further away physically that they 'shrink' from an observers perspective. Surely if two observers moving away from each other see the other observer as shrinking then this  cancels out. How would you then explain a very large object (or any object) passing between the observers, and obscuring their view of each other, if the gap between them is illusory or has an illusory component.  ???

There are other questions that I have, but these are the most fundamental, your comments please, many thanks.
In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866